2024 New EUCs - V13Pro, V12Pro, E20S, V18, E25, P6

Merkyu Kyu Kyu

Do you think that magnetic suspension might be feasible?  Could that be made into an ultra-light, low-travel progressive suspension for EUC?  Would need some kind of sliders, not sure how your would dust-proof it, and if it gets damaged or misaligned it could be mildly catastrophic...  but otherwise it seems :thumbup:

EDIT: sorry, this is off-topic.  Mods, could you move this into a new thread?

EDIT 2: This is kind of amazing and mildly terrifying

EDIT 3: I'm in a bit of a rabbit hole now...  It's been an education! Magnetodynamic shocks!

Edited by MacGyverCanada

35 minutes ago, Rider1 said:

@Ronin, @WheelGoodTime can you share what type of suspension the E25 and V18 feature (linkage in the rear or integrated in the fork or something completely new?)

E25 for sure will not have a linkage - it would make whole wheel way to heavy - for what it is.. (More likely same concept as V11, Falcon.)

V18 can't say. Your guess is as good as mine.

20 minutes ago, MacGyverCanada said:

Do you think that magnetic suspension might be feasible?  Could that be made into an ultra-light, low-travel progressive suspension for EUC?  Would need some kind of sliders, not sure how your would dust-proof it, and if it gets damaged or misaligned it could be mildly catastrophic...  but otherwise it seems :thumbup:

EDIT: sorry, this is off-topic.  Mods, could you move this into a new thread?

EDIT 2: This is kind of amazing and mildly terrifying

How big magnets and how many would you need at the end of day - that's the real question. Wouldn't end result not be heavier - than regular suspension?

Edited by Funky

59 minutes ago, Oliver Gould said:

Is this along with the projector and the built in tow-winch and panini press?

Among the other speculated features. But in all seriousness I heard that they have the e25 and v18 ready to ship out as soon as they announce them which will be sometime in the beginning of September

I at least know something true..

Incoming mayor leak:

Spoiler

They both will have a wheel. :) 

FYI: Announcement should be in first week of September. Can't wait. :) 

Edited by Funky

54 minutes ago, Robse said:

From facebook:  If this is not fake then it's true:  They have made a self propelled waste-bin.

Annotation 2024-08-31 205832.jpg

@Funky look!  A center carry handle!  Narrow profile, waterproof, safety certified, etc etc...  I think they were listening to you!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robse said:

From facebook:  If this is not fake then it's true:  They have made a self propelled waste-bin.

Annotation 2024-08-31 205832.jpg

Guessing the 25 in E25 means 25 pounds? But if so they would emphasize that weight more in their bullet point list. It might mean 25 KG. Begode Falcon weighs 55 lbs which is 24.95 KG.

Maybe the 25 does mean 25 kg weight, and they're basically saying it's the same weight as the Falcon.

Guessing that wheel is 14" with 2.5" width like the MCM5 V2.

So maybe it's an Inmotion MCM5 with suspension, with a form factor closer to the MCM5 than the Falcon.

Better have a 1500W motor in it, and it's probably 84V. Could be a pretty sweet wheel but the Falcon with 15", wide wheel is still bigger.

But I've said before that the Falcon didn't need BOTH a fat tire AND suspension for a wheel that small. So maybe this E25 with superior agility due to tire width will be preferable for many urban riders.

And maybe that tire is 2.25" like the MCM5 V1 and the KS16s. That would be really nimble for urban environment.

I bet this wheel rides like a KS16S with more cushion, which is pretty pretty sweet.

32 minutes ago, MacGyverCanada said:

@Funky look!  A center carry handle!  Narrow profile, waterproof, safety certified, etc etc...  I think they were listening to you!

Yup. At least it has centered handle.. It looks kinda cute - in ugly way - the same as me. :D 

It reminds me of those old school retro cars.. Somehow.

Or that Vespa moped.

Edited by Funky

41 minutes ago, Esash said:

And maybe that tire is 2.25" like the MCM5 V1 and the KS16s. That would be really nimble for urban environment.

KS16S has 2.125" tire.

14" at 2.5" is very small tire. :( I was hoping for 16x2.5" at least. Or same setup as Falcon 14x3.5"

(To me it looks like E25 has 2.5" tire. Going from photo.. I'm still hoping it is 16", but somehow it looks way smaller. So probably it's 14x2.5". Which would make overall wheel diameter about 37Cm? KS16S tire 16x2.125" diameter is 40Cm.)

Edited by Funky

50 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

This same photo was leaked a day or two by someone in this thread, then it was deleted by an admin. Can confirm, this is real. Now that this info is public... I'm not a fan of the overall look, but if it has a good amount of power then it will definitely be a strong competitor to the falcon. I believe it looks this way because they had to pack everything including the suspension above the wheel, and that may be the most space-efficient design they could do in order to keep it narrow. The thin factor has been sorely missing in recent small Begode EUCs, so that is nice. I also really like the smart anti-theft features and the smart BMS + waterproofing on it - a basic requirement for EUCs (for me) in 2024. Functionally, it very well might be the king of tiny suspension EUCs.

Not gonna lie, I dig this a lot. My kind of nerd practicality aesthetic (I've owned Scion xB/Kia Soul/ Nissan Cube)
A smooth shell to allow chucking it into tight spots without getting hung up on/ punching holes in anything, It'll come down to actual dimensions and tire size for me.

• Upvote 2

At least it looks better than E20? That's something. :D It's Inmotion - what did you expect..

Like the army green doh.. (Classic) At least no orange. Don't get me wrong - it looks meh..

Performance will say it all. Don't judge book by its cover. :D 

Edited by Funky

It even has kickstand. :D ~2 years ago i said put a jerry can on top of a wheel and you will have amazing wheel.. :D

To me it looks like 20-22kg wheel >>> Let's see if i'm right? About not having linkage system at back - i was right. 

Edited by Funky

Wait a second... Where's the trolley handle?

Or did they think it's so sky high tall that people don't need one? They probably don't need one - as they overall are shorter in height. But us the great vikings need something higher - as we are much taller..

Edited by Funky

1 minute ago, Funky said:

Or did they think it's so sky high tall that people don't need one? They probably don't need one as they overall are shorter in height. But us the great vikings need something higher. As we are much taller..

looks like a hinge flip up type, you can barely see the release trigger on the top

16 minutes ago, slippyfeet said:

looks like a hinge flip up type, you can barely see the release trigger on the top

Ohh you mean the carry handle and trolley is one and the same? - Then i see the hinge.. (It looks like hinge is at front.)

I would have liked more - if it had solid built in case handle for carrying. That way nothing can break over years of yanking wheel upwards and putting down.. Already can see the hinge breaking after some time. Or getting very loose and flimsy over time.

So it's old classic Inmotion trolley handle.

Edited by Funky

41 minutes ago, Funky said:

Ohh you mean the carry handle and trolley is one and the same? - Then i see the hinge.. (It looks like hinge is at front.)

I would have liked more - if it had solid built in case handle for carrying. That way nothing can break over years of yanking wheel upwards and putting down.. Already can see the hinge breaking after some time. Or getting very loose and flimsy over time.

So it's old classic Inmotion trolley handle.

Its like v12. But im curious how tall this is? Im hoping its not et max tall. I really like the security lock feature it should be standard in every euc. Although you can wheel it anywhere

3 hours ago, Funky said:

Or did they think it's so sky high tall that people don't need one? They probably don't need one - as they overall are shorter in height. But us the great vikings need something higher - as we are much taller..

It appears there is some sort of trolley handle mechanism on there. Also remember, this is just a render, not a photo of the real thing, so this may not reflect the actual, final product. Here's a higher resolution zoom-in of that same leaked photo.

Screenshot_20240827_083809_Drive.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

It appears there is some sort of trolley handle mechanism on there. Also remember, this is just a render, not a photo of the real thing, so this may not reflect the actual, final product. Here's a higher resolution zoom-in of that same leaked photo.

Screenshot_20240827_083809_Drive.jpg

Yup, its is my kind of jam - if they can pull this off, big props to them for going against the moto-x look . Even those little details like the screen angled to the trajectory of a rider's head are things I like.
Just needs a flat friction pad on the calves, and a spacer to keep the spikes off the body when collapsed. * chef's kiss *  

7 hours ago, Funky said:

Yup. At least it has centered handle.. It looks kinda cute - in ugly way - the same as me. :D 

It reminds me of those old school retro cars.. Somehow.

Or that Vespa moped.

yea, i was thinking the same. ugly & retro look sort of way that makes it looks a bit cool, sort of also like an old volkswagon minivan or so. i may be interested in getting this cause it just looks different. i did like my V10F and if this is an upgrade to that but with suspension, i may be interested in it for more casual rides.

• Like 1