Riding on Ice

Rawnei

7 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

Do these images fall into this catagory ? 

I don’t know what size those files are, but I would not encourage others to jump on this train.

Best,

Depends on the context, this post was supposed to be humorous and personally I found these images to be very funny.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

Do these images fall into this catagory ? 

No:) This is just a fun thread, keep going:thumbup: (I also clarified the AI topic, it was formulated too strict.)

We don't want low-quality/time-wasting posts that look like authoritative information but are actually just a word salad created by association of terms and that mean nothing and just happen to be what they are. So mostly context-free AI text posts that just waste people's time.

Now, if someone created AI images of wheels and then told us that we can measure precise wheel dimensions and pedal hanger holes and whatnot from them, then this would could as "bad" information that looks credible but is made up bullshit. Otherwise, I fail to see how AI-generated images could be much of a problem here.

I was going to say that images can hardly be truly "right" or "wrong" in the first place, but it's clear Bing's images are pretty wrong about how EUCs look and that you don't use rollerblades to ride them:laughbounce2:

I do appreciate the various locations, I assume that was part of the prompting? Neat touch!

9 hours ago, Rawnei said:

image.thumb.jpeg.64f94cc1c57dcba81064213f4a2de9de.jpeg

lol

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I do appreciate the various locations, I assume that was part of the prompting? Neat touch!

No just basically simple guy riding unicycle on ice type of prompts and it made all the locations up, I tried to exclude rollerblades, skates and handlebars but it wouldn't have it. 😂