I am happy today because

Robse

Hi - new OT thread.;)

Join it, tell what you are happy about.
Bought a new EUC, chrashed and survived, new job, good food, low gasoline prices.. anything :cheers:

I am happy today because META gets beaten with the bat, at least in Europe, which is about time.

https://edpb.europa.eu/news/news/2023/edpb-urgent-binding-decision-processing-personal-data-behavioural-advertising-meta_en

"On 27 October, the EDPB adopted an urgent binding decision instructing the Irish (IE) DPA as lead supervisory authority (LSA) to take, within two weeks, final measures regarding Meta Ireland Limited (Meta IE) and to impose a ban on the processing of personal data for behavioural advertising on the legal bases of contract and legitimate interest across the entire European Economic Area (EEA)."

I am happy for not happy because I haven't mastered wheeling backward making circles. Sounds strange...because I enjoy the challenge. If it were too easy, I'd not be too happy:roflmao: Oh shit, I just spend 4k on a Sherman S, happier?:efef895ddd:

Edited by Scubadragonsan
  • Like 1