Pinwheel T2, Start Selling, Good riding feeling.

Arron

The Pinwheel T2, first 1000pcs was produced in stock. Welcome to order it.

The new model named T2, Parameters please read my former post. Today let us Compare T2 with Ninebot E+, we have below advantages:
1, Our battery is bigger.
2, headlamp in the front. can light 50000 hours.
3, Tail light, red and yellow color to warn backside.
4, LCD Remote controller, monitor and set the unicycle. 10days working and 30 days standby after full charge.
5, Big LCD screen to show you the conditions of T2
6, Smart power control. Stop working after lay down, automatically start after up it.

If u need pricelist, please email to : sales04@pinwheelonline.com

Mr. Arron V

T2.png

T2-1.png

T2-2.png

T2-3.png

T2-4.png

T2-5.png

T2-6.png

T2-7.png

T2-8.png

T2-9.png

T2-10.png

T2-12.png

T2-13.png

9 minutes ago, lizardmech said:

What size is the battery in the production version? Website says 190wh.

Website write wrong. The Battery is 264WH.  Can run at least 28KM for 100KG weight.

32 minutes ago, Arron said:

Website write wrong. The Battery is 264WH.  Can run at least 28KM for 100KG weight.

47 minutes ago, Arron said:

The new model named T2, Parameters please read my former post. Today let us Compare T2 with Ninebot E+, we have below advantages:
1, Our battery is bigger.

Then why did you say that It's got a bigger battery than the Ninebot One which has a 320wh pack?

21 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Then why did you say that It's got a bigger battery than the Ninebot One which has a 320wh pack?

We can added the package to be 358WH, optional by users

Just now, Arron said:

We can added the package to be 358WH, optional by users

T2 Relax  and T2 Pro.    They are distinguished by battery.   Our battery can be bigger than Ninebot E+

Any questions ?

Have a good day

On 2016/3/1 at 4:49 PM, lizardmech said:

What are the battery details?

264wh = 16s2p 2000mh samsung 67v when charged.

358wh = 16s2p 2500mh 67v when charged?

Sorry for not reply on time , if you have any questions, please email to me: sales04@pinwheelonline.com   .     For battery, because samsung clarify that the battery cells they produced is not allowed to be used on self-balance car, so we finally choose Panasonic battery, the battery for 264WH is 16s2p 2250mh, 67V

Have a good day

Arron

On 2016/3/2 at 10:14 AM, dizimatt said:

I've heard a trolley-handle attachment is not yet avaiable for this model..

however is there a way to attach a handle to this? i.e. can I use a generic euc-sized handle?

Yes, we can do that for u. Because need time to design and produce the handle, so, we suggest you pick up unicycle first and then we will ship u handle

• 2 weeks later...

@Arron

I had a 450W pinwheel T1, it was cost effective and powerfull thank to the lithium polymer battery I guess.

About the T2, why did you abandon your Lithium Polymer battery concept for one based on 18650 sticks ?

On 2016/3/23 at 5:38 PM, Polpus said:

I know the details but price is not mentioned . I'd like you to post it here and avoid other questions from other users ...

The price is around 600$. This unicycle is with high configuration, which aims at high end market.

On 1. März 2016 at 7:58 AM, Arron said:

T2-5.png

T2-6.png

T2-7.png

T2-8.png

T2-9.png

T2-10.png

T2-12.png

T2-13.png

This value is way to high in my opinion. Advertised capacity -25% (left over capacity/ low voltage barrier) * 0,08 will get you the if not speeding or taking inclines/ going uphill. I suggest 16-20 km is a good value to achieve without problems and is not bad at all. Don't come with values people cont on. 

2 hours ago, Jesse Jin said:

The price is around 600$. This unicycle is with high configuration, which aims at high end market.

It has definetly some DNA to get in the upper market. But there's a lot to do:

- unique design and not a knock off/ clone Ninebot e with altering some elements

- the lcd display is likely the first to brake on a roll over

- the letters on the LCD display are to small. Who should read them? Configuration? Than protect it with a cover.

- the motor is not strong enough for the upper premium market. Same with the battery capacity.

Thanks for replying me and gave me some valuable advice. I have to say you're professional.

But there is a unique design. Users can print any picture he or she like on it. And the letter on the LCD seems not very useful so it is small. As to the motor, maybe the designer is considering the safety.

3 hours ago, Jesse Jin said:

Thanks for replying me and gave me some valuable advice. I have to say you're professional.

But there is a unique design. Users can print any picture he or she like on it. And the letter on the LCD seems not very useful so it is small. As to the motor, maybe the designer is considering the safety.

A powerful motor with high torque on the rpm field used is active safety. Problem with most of the wheel: To much speed for safe riding. There's no balance of power/ torque and speed. Speed looks like to be a marketing issue. But people starts asking what's the speed for safe riding without cut off/ face planting. The era of the low power 500 W motors is over.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016/3/25 at 5:40 PM, OliverH said:

A powerful motor with high torque on the rpm field used is active safety. Problem with most of the wheel: To much speed for safe riding. There's no balance of power/ torque and speed. Speed looks like to be a marketing issue. But people starts asking what's the speed for safe riding without cut off/ face planting. The era of the low power 500 W motors is over.

Different people have different taste and preference,  It's a choice for people who do not pursue too much speed. After all, the safety is the first thing to consider

• 1 month later...

Archived