V8f issue - euc vibrating roughly

19manu91

Hello, I've rided my inmotion v8f for about 2000km , and now I'm facing a huge issue.

During any brake or change of Direction my euc do a vibrate and in some cases it start to vibrating to such an extent to be unusable. 

Pls check video to be more Clear.

Anyone of you could help me? 

3 possibilities: 

Broken shell around pedal "L" hangers. (Behind the "L" hangers, around them.) When shell is broken - nothing holds it to pedals.. :D Ofc it will start shaking around.

Simply loose pedal screws. (Same as broken shell - The shell can start to shake violently.)

Or maybe loose motherboard. 

Have you opened it in those 2000km? Second options in most cases.. Doh after watching your video. It's very, very violent shake.

Edited by Funky
  • Thanks 1

Fourth option, loose mainboard. Though quite improbable if it hasn’t been opened up.

Not sure if @Funky meant loose shell-to-pedal bracket bolts, but they can be loose as well.

Fifth option, loose axle bolts. The big ones that hold the pedal brackets to the motor. They need to be very tight.

Sixth, a cracked axle. Unfortunately this is more expensive one to fix. Either a new axle (very laborious to replace), or a new motor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Fourth option, loose mainboard. Though quite improbable if it hasn’t been opened up.

Not sure if @Funky meant loose shell-to-pedal bracket bolts, but they can be loose as well.

Fifth option, loose axle bolts. The big ones that hold the pedal brackets to the motor. They need to be very tight.

Sixth, a cracked axle. Unfortunately this is more expensive one to fix. Either a new axle (very laborious to replace), or a new motor.

Dear friend, the fifth option is my case (fortunately). After a good screw all seems ok now. Thank you all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

The control board can move around a bit. That's what causes the vibrations. So either the shell, the boar itself or pedal hangers, is loose. Tighten the bolts.

He already found the issue..

• Like 1

If he knows what to eliminate, he can feel more condident riding the wheel.

I'd be nervous to just tighten a few bolts and get back on the wheel. Maybe he'll tighten them all and give the wheel a good twisting = even better. :)