What if Evel Knievel was alive and he rode an electric unicycle ... ???

bpong

im not one to idolize any one particular human being.  and when i was younger,  i always thought that evel knievel was simply a person who really didnt understand the consequences of his actions - he just simply did what he said he was going to do.  for instance,  that crazy jump at caesars palace:

if he had the grit to do stuff like this,  what would he have done with an electric unicycle ?  I just cant imagine what would have happened if he was a young person in this time with this much technology available to a stunt driver ?

im sure one of the first things he would have done is try for a land speed record on an euc... it just begs to be done by some crazy and fearless individual...if not already done and in the books currently...

may he rest in peace.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bpong said:

dont ya think leahy can do one better (if not many more better...) ???

At first I couldn’t decide which one to link to, but since I saw Fantomas do a front flip as well (with a custom firmware to enable it) (shared only in a Telegram group), I do think that Fantomas just might be the crazier one of the two.