Commander Pro Max 4800wh

1 hour ago, BKW said:

You guys see the Commander Pro Max? 4800Wh battery

Look at the length of the spokes. It looks like a 22". So it has the guts of the Master Pro.

But you get better suspension and a protective shell and pads.

For those who do long distance riding, or for those who dislike range anxiety, now there is other alternative to the Master Pro, at least until Inmotion releases their touring wheels. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GitDatPC said:

Someone said it has a C50 motor 😳 I thought C40 was the biggest 

True or not, those riders who crave for torque would be happy to hear that, at least until it is not.

As for myself, I have my doubts since Begode seemed to have been releasing the latest and greatest tech on Begode branded wheels first.

Extreme Bull seemed to have been lagging behind a bit.

But who knows what Begode and Extreme Bull are planning now.

Edit: This was a rider's video, not from Extreme Bull

I initially got excited for this as I felt it executed a few things more to my liking than the Master Pro, but it’s sounding like this is an unoffficial one off model (made by a rider) not from Extreme Bull. Time will tell if this is true or just trying to cover up a leak, but I’ll keep an eye out, particularly with the wheel being ridden.

Edited by EUC Sharkman

It's a one off at the moment, but at the same time if they can make one, they can make more. The demand for such massive wheels seems to be quite limited though

• Like 1

Actually, I misspoke. From what I hear this video and wheel was built by a rider, not by Extreme Bull. But we'll see what kind of interest the video creates. Seems like companies are more focused on the 16" wheels right now than the larger wheels.

new 22" wheel, with big battery and superior range....great :)
This segment dominated until now only by Monsters seems recently more interresting. Now we will have 3 different suspension types in 22" category. 

Next move should be from Veteran company. 

They have still nothing really interresting above 20". Many cruiser lovers wait for Veteran Max, built like sherman-s but with 22" wheel and 4.8kWh battery. 

1 hour ago, Greg X said:

new 22" wheel, with big battery and superior range....great :)
This segment dominated until now only by Monsters seems recently more interresting. Now we will have 3 different suspension types in 22" category. 

Next move should be from Veteran company. 

They have still nothing really interresting above 20". Many cruiser lovers wait for Veteran Max, built like sherman-s but with 22" wheel and 4.8kWh battery. 

If Leaper Kim come out with a 22" wheel with suspension and 4800 Wh battery, they may call it the Abrams-S Max, if they don't feel the name Abrams is too tarnished.

Inmotion should be coming out with a V13 with more battery this fall. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Now 10 months after first announcement, I have yet to see CProMax offered for sale... a canceled idea perhaps.

Did anyone actually purchase one?

Well, as per your link above: https://www.facebook.com/reel/281186071010565 , it's a low volume, special order model.

Perhaps the demand was too low, even for a small production run?

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1