Is China Using EUC's to spy?

on one

2 hours ago, Circuitmage said:

It's pretty easy to see when people get out of line...which is what I am guessing a large part of the "algorithms" are doing.

That's true, but the concerns about artificial intelligence by the developers of the technology are more concerned with most of the human race going extinct, and the remainder of us living in a chicken farm.

When it comes to if China or the US is spying on me through my devices, I am working on the concept for an app that would not release my data unless I get paid for my data. The other way I use my data and content is to actually communicate with the companies and the governmental agencies. Since they are reading it, then they know how I feel. It's like a direct communication link with the powers that be. They might be biased though. Still I really want to make the app that monetizes my data directly through some kind of tracking signature and a block chain, so we can validate each others data to legitimate how much the companies owe us. I fully support whoever else is working on an app like this too. I want to be involved with it, because it's one of those things that is going to happen, eventually.

While I admire Seba and his work with euc world, I don't want to just hand my data over for free either. I would love to partner with euc world or another euc app to make this happen. Actually, we could do a test run here in the euc community to pay for an updated euc block chain app that compensates us for our data or blocks it to anyone, including euc world. Seba could sell the app for like $5.99 so that euc world gets paid for their work on the app, and once a few of us join the block chain then we could make an offer to King Song to pay for our data. This actually gives King Song and EUC world a chance to shine because they would be part of something with amazing good fortune to everyone.

I would hope we could at least get a 20$ credit every month for the use of our personal data. So, if King Song were using my data then I would get a credit to my bank account for an agreed on amount based on my peer verified blockchain. Developer could easily create android app (linux) to replace the King Song app if King Song refused to pay us for our data.

Edited by earthtwin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, earthtwin said:

One of the great checks and balances of the United States Constitution is that we can disregard laws that most of us don't agree with through juror nullification. So in theory at least, we are safe from laws that go against what a jury of our peers judges us. For example, I get a redflex stop light ticket automatically mailed to me by an artificial intelligence, if were coded as a misdemeanor then I could fight it with a jury of my peers who would most certainly uphold my right to have the violation witnessed by a human police officer. The problem with this is that so often, a red light violation does not rise to the level of misdemeanor, so I would have to wait until my drivers license was revoked and I was issued a misdemeanor ticket for driving without a license to actually fight the original red light infraction issued by a computer. Shew...

That is nice to believe but that isn't at all how the US government works. Many popular policies don't ever see the light of day because of the lobbying power of corporations. But it is a nice illusion to believe that your vote truly does matter.

https://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, onewheelkoregro said:
3 hours ago, earthtwin said:

That is nice to believe but that isn't at all how the US government works. Many popular policies don't ever see the light of day because of the lobbying power of corporations. But it is a nice illusion to believe that your vote truly does matter.

Jury nulification has been used in a number of cases where either the law was unjust, or the law was being applied unfairly, or both. Consider the following from chat gpt: 

Historically, jury nullification has been used in a number of cases, including:

1. The Fugitive Slave Act: Prior to the Civil War, juries in the northern states frequently nullified the Fugitive Slave Act, which required the return of escaped slaves to their owners.

2. Alcohol Prohibition: During Prohibition, juries often nullified charges against people accused of violating the laws against the manufacture, sale, and distribution of alcohol.

3. Civil Disobedience: In cases of civil disobedience, juries have often nullified charges against protesters or activists who have broken the law to make a political statement.

4. Drug Laws: In recent years, some juries have nullified drug charges against defendants who were growing or possessing marijuana for medical purposes, or who were using drugs for personal use.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, earthtwin said:

Thanks for bringing this up. Does eucworld actually take measures to protect our privacy? I am uncertain, yet hopeful. I think that this discussion gets at the actual policy of countries when it comes to  how potential enemy countries use public domain type information as intelligence. The CIA surely has a policy on this type of information. I google cia policy on safegaurding consumer information and found this: https://www.cia.gov/static/1e9e6ea141310e2fcd792e71bd24d792/Safeguarding-Information-Ops.pdf I quote, "In a 4 June 1998

Eucworld is app created in EU and is protected by GDPR european LAW.

You can chose use app with or without GPS or colect data function 

You can have all data just in you phone without uploadyng anywhere.

I am only APP tester and sometime i help translate to Czech language aka second low level translator. Main source CZ in eucowrld is Mr. ONDRA just for clarify.

Good free VPN is windscribe you can trafic 2GB monthhy for free. I use this VPN when i need something in Chinese apps after i unistall or FREZE this Chinese  apps manual take out permision is efective too.

My EUCs no need original apps anymore becasue is old models i dont know what new EUCs is conected to original apps if is some functionality blocked or exclusively in original Chinese apps. 

I speak about ANDROID and if you ROOT phone you can completly give FAKE information about location speed altitude phone data ETC if you are on paranoid side just ROOT andriod phone and you can fake all for 100% anonimity. Cons is on Roted phone not work PAY function ETC.

This is solution for you buy cheap android phone +-200Eur/dolar and ROOT = use this phone exclusively for EUC . 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 9:14 AM, jojo33 said:

@Bizra6ot keywords : balloon - china - huawei - xiaomi - honor - zte - winnie the pooh

Thanks but no thanks buddy now that you've associated my username with all this I'm spied on :(
Hello CCP wish happiness and long life to Mr. Jinping :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

I am only APP tester and sometime i help translate to Czech language aka second low level translator. Main source CZ in eucowrld is Mr. ONDRA just for clarify.

Thank you for helping to create EUC world. Does Euc world want to talk about working on a block chain version that compensates users for their data?

1 minute ago, earthtwin said:

Thank you for helping to create EUC world. Does Euc world want to talk about working on a block chain version that compensates users for their data?

Ask @Seba about this he is mastermind of eucworld.

• Like 1

I was a bit confused this week when the US published satellite photos of the Chinese building hardware to turn off their spy satellites as they flew overhead. Weirdly, there wasn't a note of irony in the story. Personally, I'm more worried by commercial access to my "data" - have you ever read what permissions all these apps require? Then every web page you visit wants to have access to info on what sites you visit, where you live and any personally identifying info. I suspect I'm the only one that carefully goes through unticking every requested  permission. I can't remember what info this forum asks for (or EUC World) ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mike_bike_kite said:

Personally, I'm more worried by commercial access to my "data" - have you ever read what permissions all these apps require?

Me too, I hope I can find an app to switch to soon, just look at all this difficult to understand language.

King Song User Agreement (they call themselves an intelligence company) Shenzhen King Song Intelligence Technology Co.,LTD.

The company provides information and products in accordance with the following terms and conditions. You can also be called "user" in this agreement. The terms and conditions described below will constitute all agreements between you and the company regarding your use of the content provided .

Explanation

The company provides you with services including, but not limited to, game download, use, recharge, customer service, game information, forum exchange, etc. The company's relevant regulations for this service, including but not limited to the game rules, user penalties, customer service regulations, etc. contained in any game operated by the company on the game platform, as well as the company's account use and management, Relevant service agreements and rules formulated by game recharge and other services. The company reminds the user here, please read all the contents of this agreement in detail before using this service, especially the terms that exempt, limit the liability of the company or limit the rights of users (especially the content marked in bold underline), if you If you have any questions about the agreement, please consult us (0755-23193476). Once you use this service, it means that you have read and fully agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this agreement. If you do not agree to any terms of this agreement, please do not use this service. Minors should be accompanied by their guardians to read this service agreement and agree to accept this service agreement. The guardian should strengthen the supervision and protection of minors. If he fails to perform his guardianship responsibilities carefully and damages the interests of the minors or the interests of the company, the guardian shall bear the responsibility.

Rights statement

1. The company and its affiliated companies (affiliated enterprises refer to direct or indirect relationship with the company, equity or other forms of control and controlled relationship by agreement, and corporate legal persons that have a significant influence on the company's operations) enjoy and retain The following are complete and indivisible ownership and/or intellectual property rights:

(1) Software, technology, program, code, user interface, etc. related to the game platform;

(2) Trademarks and graphic marks related to this service.

2. The games, texts, software, sounds, pictures, animations, videos, charts, etc. involved in the services provided by the company are protected by relevant intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. Without the authorization of the company or other relevant right holders, users may not copy, use, modify, extract, translate, distribute, and third parties may not use it in any way without the written permission of the company and/or its related rights holders.

Limitation of Liability

1. The services provided by the company to users are provided in accordance with the "status quo". The company hereby expressly declares that it does not make any express or implied guarantees for this service, including but not limited to the applicability, accuracy and timeliness of the service , Sustainability, etc.

2. The user understands and agrees to bear the risk of using the service on his own, and the user should follow the relevant provisions of Chinese law when using the service. The company will not bear any damages and consequences caused by the user's behavior unless the law has clear Unspecified responsibilities.

3. Regardless of the circumstances, the company shall not be liable for any loss caused to the user due to any reason such as network connection failure, communication line, third-party website, computer hardware, etc. except as clearly stipulated by law.

User Code of Conduct

1. Users should not use false identity information when registering on this website. The user should keep his account information and password properly, and the losses caused by the user's disclosure must be borne by the user. If the user finds that someone else has misused or misappropriated his account or password, or if his account has been used without legal authorization, he should immediately notify the company in an effective manner. The user understands and agrees that the company has the right to take corresponding actions or measures based on the user's notification, request or judgment, including but not limited to freezing the account, restricting the account function, etc., the company does not assume any responsibility for the losses caused by the above actions The law has clearly defined responsibilities.

2. Users must abide by laws and regulations when using this service, and shall not use this service to engage in illegal activities, including but not limited to:

(1) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that endangers national security and unity, undermines social stability, violates public order and good customs, insults, defamation, obscenity, violence, and any content that violates national laws and regulations;

(2) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that violates the legal rights of others' intellectual property rights, business secrets, etc.;

(3) Maliciously fabricated facts and concealed the truth to mislead and deceive others;

(4) Publish, transmit, and disseminate advertising information and spam;

(5) Acts prohibited by other laws and regulations.

3. The user shall not use this service to conduct any actions that detract from the rights, interests and goodwill of the company and its affiliates, or the legal rights of other users.

4. The user shall not engage in the production, use, dissemination of "private service", "plug-in" and other acts that infringe the legal rights of the company based on this service. If there is a violation, the company will deal with it in accordance with the current laws and regulations of China and the relevant regulations of the company.

5. Outside of the virtual property transfer service, users are not allowed to directly or in disguise transfer of virtual property such as game account numbers, game coins, game props, etc. in any way.

6. Users must not engage in cheating and other acts that harm the fairness of the game. The user promises to accept the company's analysis of its game data. When the company finds that its data is abnormal, the company can determine that it is cheating based on its own independent judgment.

7. The user shall not engage in any behavior that exploits the vulnerability of the company's platform system to damage the safety of other users, the company or the Internet.

8. The user knows and confirms that the company sends notices, rules, prompts and other information about the service to the user through announcements, emails, text messages, account notifications, and instant messaging tools registered in the account, which are all effective notifications. . Once such information is announced or released, it is deemed to have been delivered to users.

Disclaimer and Exemption Clause

Information and materials about KingSong Company in our software or website or user manual may not be updated in time, and may even contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or validity of such information and materials, and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions. We may make any other changes to the software or the materials, products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the website or user manual at any time without prior notice, and your use will be deemed to be an endorsement or agreement to our relevant Changes, please be sure to read carefully before each use.

THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN OUR SOFTWARE OR WEBSITE OR USER MANUALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT or fitness for any particular purpose warranty. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT (CONSEQUENTIAL) LOSSES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.

Advertising messages and promotions

1. The user agrees to accept the service sent by the company through announcements, emails, text messages, account notifications, and instant messaging tools registered in the account by the company, or the company, its affiliates, or has a cooperative relationship with the company Related third-party related merchandise, service promotions or other commercial information.

2. The company may provide links to other Internet sites or resources in this service. The company will not guarantee or be responsible for any content, advertisements, products or other materials that exist or originate from such sites or resources; If the content contained in the link or the content of the link provided by the search engine violates the rights of the user, the company declares that it has nothing to do with the above content and does not assume any responsibility except as clearly stipulated by law.

King Song Privacy Policy

This application respects and protects the personal privacy of all users who use the service. In order to provide you with more accurate and personalized services, this application will use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this privacy policy. However, this application will treat this information with a high degree of diligence and prudence. Except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Policy, this application will not disclose this information or make it available to third parties without your prior permission. This app will update this privacy policy from time to time. When you agree to this application service use agreement, you are deemed to have agreed to the entire content of this privacy policy. This privacy policy is an integral part of this application service usage agreement.
1.Scope of application
(a) When you register for this application account, the personal registration information you provided in accordance with the requirements of this application;
(b) When you use this application web service or visit this application platform web page, this application automatically receives and records information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, Data such as language used, date and time of access, software and hardware feature information, and web page records required by you;
(c) User personal data obtained by this application from business partners through legal channels. You understand and agree that the following information does not apply to this privacy policy:
(a) the keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by this application platform;
(b) relevant information and data collected by this application that you publish in this application, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
(c) Violations of laws or violations of the rules of this application and the actions this application has taken against you.
2. Use of information
(a) This application will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and this application (including this application affiliate) alone or jointly Provide you with a service, and after the service ends, it will be barred from access to all of this material, including its previous access.
(b) This app also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any user of this application platform engages in the above activities, once found, this application has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with that user.
(c) For the purpose of serving users, this application may use your personal information to provide you with information that interests you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with this application partner for them Send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
3. Information disclosure
Under the following circumstances, this application will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or legal requirements:
(a) disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
(b) in order to provide the products and services you have requested, your personal information must be shared with third parties;
(c) disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
(d) If you violate the relevant Chinese laws, regulations or this application service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose to third parties;
(e) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have lodged a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
(f) In a transaction created on this application platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, this application has the right to determine the necessary methods for providing the user with the contact method of the counterparty Information to facilitate the completion of a transaction or the resolution of a dispute.
(g) Other disclosures that this application deems appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
4. Information storage and exchange
The information and data collected about you by this application will be stored on the server of this application and / or its affiliates. Such information and data may be transferred to your country, region or outside the country where the information and data are collected by this application and Accessed, stored and displayed overseas.
5, the use of King Song
(a) If you allow King Song application, this application will set or access King Song on your mobile phone so that you can log in or use the services or functions of this application platform that depend on King Song. This application uses King Song to provide you with more thoughtful personalized services, including promotion services.
(b) You have the right to choose to accept or reject King song application. You can refuse to accept King Song by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept King Song, you may not be able to log in or use this application web service or feature that depends on King Song.
(c) Relevant information obtained through the King Song set by this application will apply this policy.
6. Information security
(a) This application account has security protection function, please keep your username and password information properly. This application will ensure that your information will not be lost, misused and altered through security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
(b) When using this application network service for online transactions, you must inevitably ask the counterparty or potential trading pair
7. Changes to this privacy policy
(a) if we decide to change our privacy policy, we will post those changes in this policy, on our website, and where we deem appropriate, so that you understand how we collect and use your personal information and who can access it And under what circumstances we will disclose this information.
(b) The company reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. If major changes are made to this policy, the company will notify through a website notification.
Party to disclose their personal information, such as contact information or postal address. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially the user name and password of this application have been leaked, please contact this application customer service immediately so that this application can take corresponding measures.

Our product integrates Umeng+SDK, Umeng+SDK needs to collect your device Mac address, unique device identification code (IMEI/android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/IP address/GUID, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services , And calibrate the accuracy of the report data by geographic location to provide basic anti-cheating capabilities.

13 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

I speak about ANDROID and if you ROOT phone you can completly give FAKE information about location speed altitude phone data ETC if you are on paranoid side just ROOT andriod phone and you can fake all for 100% anonimity. Cons is on Roted phone not work PAY function ETC.

Even if you take some of the painstakingly annoying steps to de-Google your smartphone with a custom OS like LineageOS, there is often built-in functionality that still reports your unprotected phone information going around so-called VPN anonymity even with that feature enabled simply by "turning on" WiFi functionality. There is simply an incredible amount of ways electronic devices and computers use to leak your personal information and at such frequency that anonymity and retaining your privacy in digital communications is damn near an impossibility, especially if you regularly use a smartphone of any kind.

The results and discussion from a recent analysis performed by a German Android penetration tester on LineageOS security goes a long way in informing just how leaky these devices are in general, even when you expend efforts to attempt to wrestle back some of your digital privacy flashing a custom OS. I will say, it's very much worth your time for anyone reading this post to run this link through a translator if you're curious about this stuff and concerned in anyway about the implications of what having no digital privacy means going forward.

Basically, for whatever convenience and functionality they provide in day-to-day life, smartphones probably should be thought of as Slave Tracking Devices first IMO, and personal computers, desktops, etc are not all that much better. It's not necessarily about what's happening today with all the information people have already willingly given away, although that's already had many consequences from industry competition to political decisions. It's more about what happens tomorrow and in the near future.

For the OP - it's not China you have to worry about (unless you live there). What should be of extreme concern to everyone everywhere is how their own governments and other powerful organizations in closer proximity will use all of this data they've siphoned up over the years now that the technology, strong(er) AI, is available to make aggregating and processing it trivial. A primary concern being, how this kind of AI will be used to manipulate, steer, and control large populations of people to constrain their future choices and force conformity to the whims and goals of the powerful.

A question: can people really exert free-will (or have informed consent) if their access to information is filtered in ways designed to limit their knowledge?

Personally, I think giving up on the idea of privacy is one of the most dangerous mentalities to have in this increasingly digitally powered world.

Edited by Vanturion
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, earthtwin said:

King Song User Agreement (they call themselves an intelligence company) Shenzhen King Song Intelligence Technology Co.,LTD.

The S22 Pro is the official unicycle of the CCP  :blink::shock2:

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vanturion said:

Basically, for whatever convenience and functionality they provide in day-to-day life, smartphones probably should be thought of as Slave Tracking Devices first IMO

Yes, they can be depending on how we use them. One problem that many AI developers are concerned about is an AI programming us, the user, to do the AI's bidding.

For the OP - it's not China you have to worry about (unless you live there). What should be of extreme concern to everyone everywhere is how their own governments and other powerful organizations in closer proximity will use all of this data they've siphoned up over the years now that the technology, strong(er) AI, is available to make aggregating and processing it trivial. A primary concern being, how this kind of AI will be used to manipulate, steer, and control large populations of people to constrain their future choices and force conformity to the whims and goals of the powerful.

I hope one of our community members can come up with a hack for us to turn of all communication and data saving of information of our wheels. Or maybe some of us can produce a free product, free as in the consumer gets to control his/her own machine and data. I'd love to form a company and a product like that because we could start a movement and a testing company to test foreign and domestic products for consumer freedom.

Personally, I think giving up on the idea of privacy is one of the most dangerous mentalities to have in this increasingly digitally powered world.

We have a great opportunity to solve an important problem.

1 hour ago, Clem604 said:

The S22 Pro is the official unicycle of the CCP  :blink::shock2:

lol, you mean The Chinese Communist Party, sad but true, we should work on a controller board, or even a daughter board that gives us the consumer freedom we deserve, we could sell it for like $400, make a sweet little profit and liberate our community. Or, better yet program a usb stick to jailbreak our wheels!

Edited by earthtwin
another idea
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 10:43 AM, earthtwin said:

I know this looks kind of silly, but I have been thinking about this ever since US nearly blocked Tik Tok. Is there a way to turn off the mapping capabilities of my King Song? Could China be using us as unwitting spies? Am I just being overly paranoid by worrying about this everyday?

hi,great topic.

As I work for Kingsong,I can tell you the truth that you have been over-worrying.

I read the data of Kingsong App daily,nothing sensitive will Kingsong App correct ,it is just a service App for users.

Kingsong is a small factory,with small quantity users,spy people have no interest in us,hahah.... 

another question is:how do you think about Kingsong App?what improvements should we make to better serve your need ?

Edited by Kingsong Customer Support
add a question
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kingsong Customer Support said:

Kingsong is a small factory,with small quantity users,spy people have no interest in us,hahah.... 

Reasonable. Personally, I'm more worried about my own government, their own flagrant and prolific abuses of power, and their evident disdain and disregard for the rights of the individual they are supposedly duty-bound to uphold increasingly as it comes to matters of speech, bearing arms, search and seizure, due process, and of course privacy. The more data there is floating around, even if it is coming over bluetooth out of an EUC, the more avenues they have to acquire this personal data, and the easier it will be to figure out new methods classify individuals and control them especially with, now, AI's ability to parse large amounts of data. The trust is gone, and I'm not interested in generating more of this 'meta'data to make things easier in the future for our would-be rulers.

Perhaps you have a favorable view of your government living in China. If you do, more power to you. For me, living in the US I view those working in the upper eschelon's of power here as the literal scum of the Earth. Dog shit is given higher regard from my POV. For this reason, I'm not interested in using any apps on the slave tracking devices we commonly refer to as smartphones. My recommendation: retain full functionality through the display for any features that would otherwise be configured through your app.

And since you asked, it'd be great if our wheels reported the actual voltage on the display rather than the simplified battery level indicator. The battery indicator showing bars on my Begode wheel is a simplified abstraction that provides significantly less utility than knowing precisely what the battery voltage is at any time. If you already do though on Kingsong wheels, please disregard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On the title, EUC must be associated with an application for a chinese viewer. He requires theses conditions, and a known system. But if you change your application he's blind. I've tried old languages, less used today. There's debug risk with some EUCs.

27 minutes ago, Vanturion said:

Reasonable. Personally, I'm more worried about my own government, their own flagrant and prolific abuses of power, and their evident disdain and disregard for the rights of the individual they are supposedly duty-bound to uphold increasingly as it comes to matters of speech, bearing arms, search and seizure, due process, and of course privacy. The more data there is floating around, even if it is coming over bluetooth out of an EUC, the more avenues they have to acquire this personal data, and the easier it will be to figure out new methods classify individuals and control them especially with, now, AI's ability to parse large amounts of data. The trust is gone, and I'm not interested in generating more of this 'meta'data to make things easier in the future for our would-be rulers.

Perhaps you have a favorable view of your government living in China. If you do, more power to you. For me, living in the US I view those working in the upper eschelon's of power here as the literal scum of the Earth. Dog shit is given higher regard from my POV. For this reason, I'm not interested in using any apps on the slave tracking devices we commonly refer to as smartphones. My recommendation: retain full functionality through the display for any features that would otherwise be configured through your app.

And since you asked, it'd be great if our wheels reported the actual voltage on the display rather than the simplified battery level indicator. The battery indicator showing bars on my Begode wheel is a simplified abstraction that provides significantly less utility than knowing precisely what the battery voltage is at any time. If you already do though on Kingsong wheels, please disregard.

Thanks for your recommendation.

I will transfer your recommendation to our Kingsong App software engineer.

I fully understand your worry about privacy,but the political topic is out of my job:crying:.I admired Steve Jobs's focus on user experience .Topic about user experience is my interest.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kingsong Customer Support said:

another question is:how do you think about Kingsong App?what improvements should we make to better serve your need ?

I like your King Song App, I don't use it very often. Only once in a while to change speed alarms. I think it would be fun if your app had a way for me to see where other king song riders were riding if they opted in to location and video sharing.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 3:43 AM, earthtwin said:

Could China be using us as unwitting spies? Am I just being overly paranoid by worrying about this everyday?

I would ask what mapping our EUCs provide that isn't already available via google maps and other sources. What value would there be in China monitoring the various shopping trips and trail rides most of us undertake on our wheels ? I have to say, I am not in the least bit concerned about this. There are far too many other aspects of owning and riding an EUC that are more worthy of our time and attention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, earthtwin said:

I like your King Song App, I don't use it very often. Only once in a while to change speed alarms. I think it would be fun if your app had a way for me to see where other king song riders were riding if they opted in to location and video sharing.

is  location and video sharing too sensitive to user's privacy ?

14 hours ago, Kingsong Customer Support said:

is  location and video sharing too sensitive to user's privacy ?

not for most normal people, no. most of our apps ask for it when they use location or camera.