Video - Shenzhen Smart Ride event in the rain today

John Eucist

That is really funny to see :)

And then to think then whenever I ride through town (like this afternoon to do some shopping), I get all kinds of remarks and stares .

Of course, not being unique would mean no one would pay any attention anymore, which can be fun at times.
But otherwise, if much more people would start using these EU's for useful things like commuting in town instead of taking a car, EU's would be legalised a lot quicker.

That is the most wheels I've seen gathered around. Looks like it would have been a great ride if the weather cleared up. I noticed you have a little e-juice with you too. ;)

​Yep.  Unfortunately, all things that I enjoy tends to be either banned or controversial.  Electric unicycles, e-cigarettes, and quadcopters (drones).

​Yep.  Unfortunately, all things that I enjoy tends to be either banned or controversial.  Electric unicycles, e-cigarettes, and quadcopters (drones).

I feel you brother...

BTW  isn't funny how you find others who seem to share an interest in the same groups of hobbies...

A few years back I got into the mini-bike craze for a bit of fun only for them to be banned a few months later because a select few, were idiots and got themselves hurt. - Mind you they were riding them around fast moving traffic so it was bound to happen. 

It's the same thing with most new fun products these days. It's always a few idiots that ruin it for others or governments feel like they can't control them so they just outright ban. 

They don't call Australia the nanny state for nothing...

my friend also went there.But due to the rain,he came back on 24TH.This is a big event that if weather was good,I think it will have more influence.

​Yeah it was a real shame that the event was under such bad weather.

Archived