request to Gotway/Begode

to the design team at Gotway/Begode:

add the ability to change battery packs on the EX30.  provide a lighter, lower power battery pack for commuting,  keep your current larger battery pack for long distance riding.  oh, and of course, make it affordable too.

pretty please...

bpong

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 4:16 AM, bpong said:

to the design team at Gotway/Begode:

add the ability to change battery packs on the EX30.  provide a lighter, lower power battery pack for commuting,  keep your current larger battery pack for long distance riding.  oh, and of course, make it affordable too.

pretty please...

bpong

Who can afford to have two different packs for the same wheel? Even a simple replacement pack for my V10F already costs well over 1.000€. And remember that packs age and degrade even when they are laying around doing nothing, even at 40%-50% SOC

mhpr262,

with all due respect, costs is not a primary concern if one is capable (and there are quite a few here on this blog) of purchasing and owning more than 1 euc.  my request for the exchangeable battery packs is simply that, a request.  if it ever becomes a reality,  im pretty sure what you point out is the reality of the battery pack cost.  i prefer to have 1 wheel if possible, with a choice in what power i need for the ride i plan to do.  apples and oranges, although i do prefer apples cause of the higher fiber content.

hope you have a great riding season for 2023, and stay vertical !!!

bpong