Electric Unicycle For Beginners.

As I am a beginner and I am interested in buying an electric unicycle. Someone suggested me a site from where I can buy an electric unicycle. There is a list of electric unicycles but I am confused about which electric unicycle should I buy. Kindly suggest me the best electric unicycle from the following list: https://rideonelectric.com/best-electric-unicycle-for-beginners/

Your suggestions will be much appreciated❤️🤗

Best for what ?

You need to tell us fairly comprehensively where you want to ride (mainly towns, road, off road etc), how fast, for what sort of distances, how heavy you are, whether you want suspension or not - those sort of things, and of course what your budget is, which has to include your armour as well of course, which you will also need !

Finding the right wheel for you usually takes a month or more of exhaustive research, but you are in very much the right place to do that...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

King Song 18XL or 16X are solid wheels that you will not outgrow as your skills progress. The pricing/battery configuration is very similar for both models so you just need to choose if you want a bigger wheel (18" -18XL) or a smaller wheel (16" - 16X). I would skip the 18L and 16XS due to their smaller battery configuration.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When buying “a beginner wheel”, remember that you won’t be a beginner for very long. I wouldn’t put very much weight on a purchase that’s only valid for a month or so.

That’s why it’s best to look further in the future. How/where/where to will you be riding when you are no longer a beginner? That’s why @Cerbera’s follow up questions are (once again) exactly on point!

• Like 2