Inmotion V8 tire compatibility with 2.125" width

LazyLightning

All 2.125" tires I tried worked for me. Some rubbed in the beginning (slightly), but this will go away with usage, so I didn't bother. The tube question I don't understand, the difference between 1.9 and 2.1 is pretty much irrelevant for the tube.

thanks for that. i also agree that the tube size should be able to accommodate a wider range and shouldn't be an issue. just thought i'd ask in case there was something i was missing regarding smaller tires vs mountain bike tires which i'm more familiar with. 

The V8 has gone back and forth a bit between having a 2.125” or a 1.95” tire from the factory. I don’t know if the shell was ever changed to accommodate this though, or if they just chose a 2.125” that was on the narrow side.

Generally it’s been said that you can use the inner tube one size off either way. So 1.95” should work on the 2.125” and vice verse. Although, the 1.95” tube on the V8 really does look tiny. 2.125” tubes with a suitably angled valve are available from practically every single EUC shop, so I would probably get myself one just to have a fresh and well fitting tube.