New 16 inch Begode wheel?.

I really hope @Reciodvd is getting some economic benefit for coming up with this format of EUC, as a lot of work and iteration went into that wheel.

@Reciodvd have you provided gotway with any assistance on this model, or did they just copy your design?

BTW what's up with gotway's weekly release schedule? It's gotta suck being an EUC saleman these days, buying new wheels only for 4 new and potentially more alluring wheels to come out the next month... I wonder how many gotway heros are collecting dust in storage :facepalm:

Edited by xiiijojjo

On 10/30/2022 at 7:45 AM, xiiijojjo said:

I really hope @Reciodvd is getting some economic benefit for coming up with this format of EUC, as a lot of work and iteration went into that wheel.

@Reciodvd have you provided gotway with any assistance on this model, or did they just copy your design?

BTW what's up with gotway's weekly release schedule? It's gotta suck being an EUC saleman these days, buying new wheels only for 4 new and potentially more alluring wheels to come out the next month... I wonder how many gotway heros are collecting dust in storage :facepalm:

No he didn't. The Chinese manufacturer that verbally agreed with @Reciodvdto produce the wheel without paying anything to him, just using his name for the model (Xiaorong_Su) finally launched the device without hie name and without the modifications Recio told him to do to be a perfect product)

Shame on them! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1