EUC World app keeps piping

On 10/1/2022 at 9:45 PM, Krisg93 said:

As the title says EUC World app keeps piping, Can someone please tell me how I can stop this piping, seems like it's only happening when The scooter Is in Motion...

Thanks for all help. 

I think "beeping" you're hearing is just a disconnection warning. When app detects that you're moving, it tries to make you aware that wheel connection is lost and you won't get any speed or other safety-related alarms. Please visit this article - https://euc.world/blog/understanding-main-screen/ - and answer following question:

1. Take a look at the top bar. Is the button "2" blinking or is it solid green?
  2. What is the color of the bottom bar ?
On 10/1/2022 at 11:47 PM, Tawpie said:

EUCWorld has a "heartbeat" setting that makes your phone beep to let you know it's still connected to your vehicle. Check the app settings, there is a way to turn it off.

Heartbeat is disabled by default, so I rather suspect we're talking about connection lost warning signal.

• 4 months later...
Just now, Finn Bjerke said:

How do I disable the "connection lost warning signal" its driving me bunkers... When I switch off my wheel Im BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPd and I dont like it.   Your app is wonderfull btw. 

Why won't you just disconnect the wheel? :) When you've done riding, just tap the green circle/blinking circle button.

• Like 1