Veteran abrams cut out after firmware update

Tecnos

Hi, i buy a veteran abrams in 20 april of this year, one week ago in 11/06/2022 after the firmware update i had a brutal autonomous cut out, before the last firmware released one or two days ago. The wheel keep to accelerate until cut out after i jump back to fell on the ground, i jump back because a can't brake the wheel, it doesn't responds to my command. Is this possibile?i don't have a video of this. The abrams i actually destroyed

Not sure I understand what happened. Hoping you are not hurt!

Maybe it is a language problem? Feel free to use your native language (as long as you also post an English version, you can translate yourself or use something like Google Translate). Maybe things become clearer then.

1 hour ago, Tecnos said:

The abrams i actually destroyed

:cry2:

Hi, I was driving the abrams on a straight road just asphalted in broad daylight in Umbria, last June 11th, when I started to feel a very strong vibration coming from the abrams, I was going at 50km / h, I try to brake so much that I fell back in the middle of the road, and the vehicle throws me off, I fall, and I see the abrams running straight alone for 50 meters to the cut out, which makes him fly through the air and roll a couple of times. The exact same thing happened to me with that rider in New York with the s22 between that for the fire after. 

The abrams is actually destroyed

Thank you

I hope now it is understandable

Bye

I hope now it is understandable

I hope now it is understandab

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tecnos said:

I see the abrams running straight alone for 50 meters to the cut out,

So the abrams is "forward heavy"?

I do not see how a firmware could influence this. The fundamental behaviour of every wheel with any firmware is to accelerate if the center of gravity of the whole system is in front of the wheel and decelerates once the center is behind the wheel.

Wheels are differently balanced - afair the Z10 was accelerating by itself if "left alone"

If a wheel is "forward heavy" it accelerates if driving "alone", if it is "back heavy" it decelerates...

To change this behaviour one could fix some weight at the back.

If some firmware would decide to accelerate by itself, the wheels body would immedeately turn backwards and hit the ground... The wheel would not balance anymore and one could not stand on it!

Or did you mean the new firmware caused the shaking or the fall during breaking?

Hope you managed to go through this accident without injuries?!

no injuries thanks.

no the abrams run for 50 meters completely alone,after 50 meters,it cut out itself,without me on.

sorry for the previous messages but I was writing from the phone and I have problems with the touch.

I would like to know only if it is a normal thing that goes by itself until the cut out

9 minutes ago, Tecnos said:

I would like to know only if it is a normal thing that goes by itself until the cut out

If one jumps/falls off a wheel without pushing it out of balance it will go on. There are some youtube videos showing this.

If the are not balanced sideways they will turn right or left and finally fall.

As written before forward/backward imbalance leads to acceleration or deceleration.

If the wheel accelerates to maximum speed it will cut out.

I did not hear of any actual wheel having any form of "rider present" sensor - they will not shut off while riding.

So, did the abrams accelerate and then cut out?

Or it was again some vibration/shaking/oscilation and then the cut off?

How did you notice that it cut out?

I see the videos, and you sad complete wrong. If a euc could accerelate itself is extremely dangerous. My abrams had accelerate autonomously until the cut off, before this start to sobbing back and forth (is not a wobble, i see wooble with abrams and i simply brake)until it made me fall. I want to know how is this possible