V8S tilted way forward/backward

Kwest364

Wheel has less than 10 miles. 

Inmotion app, euc world app, forward lean calibration does nothing. When pedal tilt is set to 0°, pedals are tilted way forward, or tilted way backward. When I set the pedal tilt to 8°, it then goes even farther forward or backward, to the point the pedals are angled almost 45°. What the hell do I do? I've tried calibrating on it's face, on it's back, same result. I've press and held power button for 1 min, no change, didn't seem to reset or do anything. Suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Check YouTube. There is a very specific position you have to place the V8 and V10 in when calibrating.. it has to be upright and free standing. Press the lift switch and Roll the wheel forward so that its forward part of the shell on the floor…it will balance in this position. Then calibrate with the app. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 7:14 AM, Kwest364 said:

Wheel has less than 10 miles. 

Inmotion app, euc world app, forward lean calibration does nothing. When pedal tilt is set to 0°, pedals are tilted way forward, or tilted way backward. When I set the pedal tilt to 8°, it then goes even farther forward or backward, to the point the pedals are angled almost 45°. What the hell do I do? I've tried calibrating on it's face, on it's back, same result. I've press and held power button for 1 min, no change, didn't seem to reset or do anything. Suggestions?

Please take a look at this video:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

Please take a look at this video:

He had completely different problems.. (He could not get pedals at 0, level position.) Calibration didn't works as intended. Also it's been 3 weeks. I bet he has sorted it out. :D