V8F For Sale (From eWheels) - Barely Used with 27.5km), Includes Stand

Hey guys!

I'm looking to sell my wife's V8F which she only used once to learn on but gave up immediately, unfortunately. Now I'm trying to sell this wheel to get her an Mten3 to hopefully get her back into it with a less "intimidating" learning wheel for her.

I'm looking for $1K and will include the original charger, EUC stand, and shipping via eWheels label. Jason told me he can provide me with a discounted label.

Please feel free to message me for inquiries.

J.

• Like 1

That's what I kept telling my wife as well. But she doesn't believe me and she's sticking to her gut that she wants that smaller wheel to learn on. LOOOL

I hope I can find a someone else who'll find use for this wheel and get her to learn so we can ride together. If she still does not learn on an Mten, then I'm keeping it for myself. My Nik for long range and and Mten for neighborhood trips. LOL.

• Like 1

She only really tried once. I still have the video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d35p9jtizxwk5dg/20200822_172133.mp4?dl=0

She only tried once for about 2 hours. Every now and then, she stands on it to do pendulums for "practice" but never followed through since. LOL. I keep pushing her but she keeps saying she wants a smaller wheel. SMH...

15 minutes ago, adventzero said:

She only really tried once. I still have the video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d35p9jtizxwk5dg/20200822_172133.mp4?dl=0

She only tried once for about 2 hours. Every now and then, she stands on it to do pendulums for "practice" but never followed through since. LOL. I keep pushing her but she keeps saying she wants a smaller wheel. SMH...

Reminds of me when i learned. :D It took me 4 days to learn. Each day i spent 15-20min trying, i could not even ride 1 feet. At 4th day, something clicked in my brain and i was riding, doing circles. The first 3 days i thought - How the HELL do you keep this shit upwards. WTF!!! :D

From that video it seems she doesn't "lean" forwards, simply steps on and doesn't move. Say to her - you need to fall forwards, as falling on belly, when you get on euc - I'm 80% it will work. :D And reminding that you need to keep balance only pedal sides.. Not forwards/backwards.

I say she simply gave up to fast.. Riding on that Mten3 will be so much more fun doh. :D

• Like 1

Grass is a difficult surface as it is lumpy.

Maybe try a large, flat, smooth, open car park.

Use a supermarket trolley in front to hold onto.  It will act as a mobile walking frame.

Stand up totally straight, head and chin up, eyes looking at the horizon.

Helmet and protective gear as well.

• Like 1

She did great. Very difficult to start in the middle of a grassy field with nothing to help support you starting off. Smooth surface with a fence/wall/trolly to help balance will help her get going.

• Like 1

Very interested! if still available, I'll try and convince the my wife to learn. She's nervous  ...

Edit: Wife read through and wants a Mten3 as well -_-

Edited by BigWilly
  • Like 2

On 6/3/2022 at 11:07 AM, Funky said:

Reminds of me when i learned. :D It took me 4 days to learn. Each day i spent 15-20min trying, i could not even ride 1 feet. At 4th day, something clicked in my brain and i was riding, doing circles. The first 3 days i thought - How the HELL do you keep this shit upwards. WTF!!! :D

From that video it seems she doesn't "lean" forwards, simply steps on and doesn't move. Say to her - you need to fall forwards, as falling on belly, when you get on euc - I'm 80% it will work. :D And reminding that you need to keep balance only pedal sides.. Not forwards/backwards.

I say she simply gave up to fast.. Riding on that Mten3 will be so much more fun doh. :D

I had her start on grass because I myself learned on grass so I thought maybe it was a good idea. I didn't have anyone giving me tips and didn't know grass would be harder than a hard smooth surface... extremely lucky it took me just 3-4 hours before something clicked... LOL.

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 11:29 AM, Paul A said:

Grass is a difficult surface as it is lumpy.

Maybe try a large, flat, smooth, open car park.

Use a supermarket trolley in front to hold onto.  It will act as a mobile walking frame.

Stand up totally straight, head and chin up, eyes looking at the horizon.

Helmet and protective gear as well.

Yeah, I wish I knew that then... If I can't find a buyer or someone to trade this V8F with, I'll try with her again... maybe with a walker? LOL.

On 6/3/2022 at 11:46 AM, jrhz06 said:

She did great. Very difficult to start in the middle of a grassy field with nothing to help support you starting off. Smooth surface with a fence/wall/trolly to help balance will help her get going.

I'm learning now that grass is not the best surface to learn on... I learned on grass so I thought it was a good idea.

On 6/3/2022 at 2:39 PM, BigWilly said:

Very interested! if still available, I'll try and convince the my wife to learn. She's nervous  ...

Edit: Wife read through and wants a Mten3 as well -_-

Sending you a private message now bro...

I also learned on dry dirt path and grass - if euc falls, at least not damaged/scraped. (learned on my dads ks16s.) :D

If you wanna learn on asphalt/pavement - take a towel, or shower matt and simply duck tape it around euc. I rode my 18xl like that, for few days. Looks funky as duck.. But works very well for "fast diy protector"

Edited by Funky
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 5:16 AM, Funky said:

Some would say that Mten3 would be even harder to learn on.. Because it's so small. 14-16" wheels are best learning wheels.

I started 4 years ago and the Mten3 is the only reason I'm still riding.  I started on a KS14S and a month later I still couldn't ride it straight for 30 yards.  Got on the mten3 and could ride it immediately and rode it like I had been riding for 6 months.  Never looked back.  I still have one.

• Like 3