EUC World bugged?

Hello, so i tried to "record" a tour, but i don't get any information about anything? I was doing "free spin" test..

First two times it worked (Was testing, do i need internet connection, to record rides - Wi-Fi on/off mid ride. Same as coming home after ride and phone reconnecting to Wi-Fi. - Still don't know, if i can record without internet.), but afterwards - nothing. I have tried turning off/on wheel many times. Same for app relaunching. Reenabling GPS, Wi-Fi, also restarting phone, etc.. Nothing works. :D  I was "riding" for 4 mins, jet no information. - And yes i did record it, end the tour. 

In phone it shows all that information. Just on website i can't see any of that. :( 

Check image:

Untitled.png

Edited by Funky

Simply first time trying it out. I just tried it again - now it all worked as it should.

Good to know, that i don't need internet. Will try it in real world conditions.

Some questions: If i close the EUC World app, or before i connect to internet, It also saves the tour info somewhere? Or is it lost?

Or when i power euc off mid tour, will it continue when i power it on? Or all tour info would be lost?

Didn't know that it may be delayed.. I thought it was instant upload. :D 

11 minutes ago, Funky said:

Some questions: If i close the EUC World app, or before i connect to internet, It also saves the tour info somewhere? Or is it lost?

Yes, it saves to the phone and uploads when you reconnect to the internet—PROVIDED closing the app isn't "force quit". Leaving the app to do something else doesn't interrupt recording. Turning the screen off is fine as well, it records in the background.

11 minutes ago, Funky said:

when i power euc off mid tour, will it continue when i power it on? Or all tour info would be lost?

If it loses connection with the EUC mid tour and you didn't stop the tour recording, it continues recording but without any information from your wheel. Provided you have GPS, it'll still record speed and location... I don't remember if GPS is a premium feature or not, it is with DarknessBot. When it reconnects to your wheel, recording of the wheel data will be automagically resumed. NOTE: there is a setting in there somewhere to automatically pause and resume the tour, I have it set to automatic. You do want to remember to "finish" a tour when you're done, else it'll track your journey home and mess up the statistics. Force quitting works as a fast 'finish tour' step.

I have automatic tour start and stop turned on, and upload when connected to wifi on (I think that's a setting but there are so many…). I have the phone set to airplane mode to save battery but I keep battery optimization off so it maintains the wifi connection (something I read somewhere but haven't experienced).

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

I'll have to make a tutorial video about tour recording :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1