Balance wrong after Repair

I have a kingsong s14 sport. A week  ago I had to replace a flat tire for the first time. So I had to open it up completely. But thanks to a yt video everything went well. After fixing it and putting it back together, I noticed that something feels extremely off. I don't have any side balance now. It's extremely over responsive and wobbly. Do you guys have any idea what could be the problem? It's like the pedals feel wrong but I switched the sides and it didn't help.

Wow I'm such a dummy. Of course it was the air pressure! My tire was rock hard. Now that I released some air it's perfect again. Sorry guys I'm a relatively new rider and obviously not the brightest candle on the cake!:DThank you guys so much! What a great community! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingSongS14 said:

Wow I'm such a dummy. Of course it was the air pressure! My tire was rock hard. Now that I released some air it's perfect again. Sorry guys I'm a relatively new rider and obviously not the brightest candle on the cake!:DThank you guys so much! What a great community! 

I wish you saw my own experience when I over inflanted it on petrol station. Noble ride in, wobble ride out :roflmao:

• Haha 1