V11 Temperature in EUC World App

I took my V11 out of winter storage a few weeks ago. Since then i noticed that it seems to run a lot hotter than it used to. It seems to go into the mid 60’s Celsius in EUC World. It never did that before, so i used the Inmotion App to compare the temperature. As it turns out there is a 7 degree difference between EUC World and the inmotion App. EUC world reads 65 Deg C for example and Inmotion reads 58 Deg C.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I totally out to lunch here? I am using the latest version of both Apps.

My last two rides, one before firmware update, do not show anything out of the ordinary.  One tour 22 miles and one tour 30 miles. The only thing I notice from my tours is after firmware update the safety margin monitor does not seem to be reading correctly.

https://euc.world/tour/609958756501133

https://euc.world/tour/610089743660231

17 hours ago, Schmudel said:

EUC world reads 65 Deg C for example and Inmotion reads 58 Deg C.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I totally out to lunch here? I am using the latest version of both Apps.

EUC World will show MOSFET temperature on the main screen while Inmotion app will show mainboard temperature. Slide to the second page of EUC World to see all temperatures of V11. EUC World uses MOSFET temperature as the primary temperature, as it is the most important temperature to be monitored during a ride.

• Like 2