Begode app not sending verification code

Title says it all. Trying to see if my rs 19 HT has any firmware updates but you need an account on the app for that and it refuses to send me the email verification code to sign up.

If anyone has a direct link to the old app version that doesn't need a login to do firmware that would also be helpful. 

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I believe the EUC World app can do firmware updates. Not sure about the RS. Worth trying.

Do you happen to know if that needs euc world premium? If not I don't see a firmware option. 

Can't help you with the verification code, but I can tell you that there is no new firmware for the RS c38. Only one is released. The other one that states "accelerated stability" is identical to the first one.

Edited by Freestyler
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm. The latest Android app from http://www.begode.com/app is BEGODE APP 20221102..apk 

(Yes, two periods...)

If I enter an email address in the register screen, and then press the "verification code" button, a loading message pops up briefly then disappears. Nothing else seems to happen, and no email has come after an hour of waiting and spam box checking. 

Has anyone had success with this on Android lately?

Edit: Oh. "Network error". Their server is blacklisted by AdBlock DNS lists... Likely for good reason... Time to try a full-spam phone.

Edited by RagingGrandpa
(it did work)