Begode MSuper X on Alliexpress

I was considering a KS 16XS and found an older thread where a couple of people recommended the Begode MSuper X which is available on Alliexpress for $50 more. Yes, I understand the potential hassles of ordering an EUC from China but it seems like it would offer me a better EUC and allow me not to have to upgrade to another EUC very soon. It weighs about 4 pounds more than the 16XS but people have suggested it is not too big to learn on.  Any other thought you EUC riders have? Thanks, Jeff

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, prone2wander said:

I was considering a KS 16XS and found an older thread where a couple of people recommended the Begode MSuper X which is available on Alliexpress for $50 more. Yes, I understand the potential hassles of ordering an EUC from China but it seems like it would offer me a better EUC and allow me not to have to upgrade to another EUC very soon. It weighs about 4 pounds more than the 16XS but people have suggested it is not too big to learn on.  Any other thought you EUC riders have? Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum!

AliExpress is not a good place to buy a unicycle. If problems occur, the warranty is virtually non-existent. A few years ago, the situation was different, but now, of course, times have changed.

I see you live in the US and that's why I recommend you to buy from eWheels. They have a very good service and a very good warranty.

Please check them out from this link:

https://www.ewheels.com/

• Upvote 1

Right, it's this version MSX: https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/20801-msx-with-2500w-motor/ 

A powerful, reliable, capable combination. Far exceeding the 800wh 16XS. Go for it!

8 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

AliExpress is not a good place to buy a unicycle. If problems occur, the warranty is virtually non-existent. A few years ago, the situation was different, but now, of course, times have changed.

Expect no customer support.

But I have multiple local riders who ordered this 2021 MSX and received a working wheel without issue. And I've ordered two aliexpress EUC's myself, both without issue.

The risk is it shows up with a bad control board, in which case they'll send you a replacement board and expect you to install it yourself. Not a big job, but if you were expecting them to do all the labor, you'll be disappointed.

Chicway (the store behind a number of the Aliexpress vendor names) says they have stock in USA right now, which means you'll have it in a week. Good deal!  https://www.chicway.shop/2021-newest-gotway-msuper-x-19inch-electric-unicycleself-balancing-scooter-one-wheel-1600wh-2500wnewest-motherboardhigh-power_p0295.html 

8 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

I recommend you to buy from eWheels

eWheels.com is excellent... but they don't sell MSX anymore :( 

Edited by RagingGrandpa
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, prone2wander said:

Sounds like a great deal, look for one shipping from US as noted above.

We have two riders in our group that bought the MSX from Chicway (US Stock) and got it in about 5 business days.  They have had zero issues.

I just received some power pads and fast charger from them and would recommend.  

• Like 1