Kingsong 16s For Sale. SK, Canada. $1000

Hi and welcome to the forum. You might want to put your location and asking price right in the title. The three dots in the upper right of your post will allow you todo that. Good luck with the sale.

Best,

P.S. If you do sell it, you’ll want to mark it sold in the title as well.

Edited by OldFartRides

• ChubbyDragon changed the title to Kingsong 16s For Sale. SK, Canada. $1000
  • 2 months later...

Hi ChubbyDragon, I'm interested, can match your price, and will PM you. May I ask for some more info? e.g. mileage, charged voltage, battery capacity, bumps and scrapes, maintenance?

I had a quick check on Canada Post and my basic estimation price for parcels from Moose Jaw to Calgary is not bad at all, around $50 to $90!

From [Moose Jaw postal code]
To [Calgary postal code]
Length 37.00 in.
Width 20.00 in.
Height 9.00 in.
Weight 40.000 lb.

Yeah, it seems unlikely, but it's worth a shot.
A local non-forum seller is asking for $1800 for their KS-16S (higher than buying new w/ a local distributor, GoWheels), so I wanted to figure out what the usual prices were around here! Hopefully I can negotiate it down a bit.

40 minutes ago, weavermarquez said:

Yeah, it seems unlikely, but it's worth a shot.
A local non-forum seller is asking for $1800 for their KS-16S (higher than buying new w/ a local distributor, GoWheels), so I wanted to figure out what the usual prices were around here! Hopefully I can negotiate it down a bit.

lol for 1850$ you could buy ks18xl. :D Crazy how prices change in different countries. That's how much i paid for mine completely new in box, from local store.