EUC themed music video by Canadian band Destroyer

Kekafuch

So the producers were waving down EUC riders along the bike path asking if they were interested in being apart of a music video. One rider posted the contacts in a local rider message group and I shared it with a friend. He is now the star of this music video :) 

FBB3E548-1960-45B9-8316-DF72251BD42B.jpeg

43D1B91C-9519-4399-B4D9-89F3F7BF597F.jpeg

• Like 3

Thats pretty awesome. Song reminds me of a SouthPark episode or perhaps an orientation vid for a resturant. It does seem that Asheville, NC and parts of Canada have similar people. Should be pretty good exposure for sure! Ironically, I bet the euc rider didnt even have to dress up for it.

• Upvote 1

Come on now - the story is totally Fd up! Captain EUC is delivering burritos? Even with a gleaming spitshine on his  getup, how's he gonna save the world on an empty stomach? We need a complete rewrite of this thing... Popeye needs his spinach; Captain EUC needs his BURRITO! Until this is fixed the world is in jeopardy :-(

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Thats pretty awesome. Song reminds me of a SouthPark episode or perhaps an orientation vid for a resturant. It does seem that Asheville, NC and parts of Canada have similar people. Should be pretty good exposure for sure! Ironically, I bet the euc rider didnt even have to dress up for it.

I think these producers lucked out big time finding this rider. “Cyberman” got this suit made for halloween and enjoys it so much, he wears it on most rides and it’s become his identity. We are in Vancouver Canada. Pacific North West. 

• Like 1