Riding in the rain

Scruffyone

I just got a tesla 2,can I ride it in the rain as my airwheel q3 used to work well in the rain but my inmotion v5 used to shut off and throw me on the floor and as my tesla is alot more powerful  am not too keen on faceplanting on the tarmac at 30 mph 

• Like 1

Petra has 11000km on her Tesla and has been riding in rain, snow, etc. We were sliding around in deep snow last year and that has caused some bearing noise. 
Besides that, no water ingress, no nothing. During very heavy rain we prefer to use a backpack cover on top of the wheel.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Petra has 11000km on her Tesla

She rides a Nikola also?  It is so wide, almost uncomfortable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Yes she rides an expanded Nik with 2664Wh battery. I used to think it was wide as well but now I prefer the wider feeling. I feel it is a more stable stance. The 18XL narrow stance feels scary in comparison.

Wide bowlegged wheels that take lots of grunt. You and Petra BOTH prefer it. Perhaps theres a much deeper reason than can be explained legally in public.. :whistling:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Haha 1