WTB: SF bay area: KingSong S18

DanCar

In the Sf Bay Area here, I’ll have a monster v3 in great condition that I plan on listing in the next couple of weeks. 1800 miles, but it’s clear it’s been pampered for its life. Amazing ride quality. Planning on listing it for $1800. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. 

I also have a KS16x available for sale as well. That one has 3k miles, but also in a similarly pampered excellent condition. If you'd go through the trouble of coming to me, you can try both before you decide and see which one you like better. No pressure to buy, just happy to share.

Edited by Denny Paul
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, gon2fast said:

There is a Sherman, a 18XL and a Glide 3 currently available on the SF craigslist site. 

I couldn't find the Sherman on SF craigslist.  I suppose it sold.

Here is the 18XL, in Geyserville, if others are interested: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/d/geyserville-king-song-18xl-electric/7436295912.html $1,100

Edited by DanCar
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, DanCar said:

I couldn't find the Sherman on SF craigslist.  I suppose it sold.

Here is the 18XL, in Geyserville, if others are interested: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/d/geyserville-king-song-18xl-electric/7436295912.html $1,100

Looks like an amazing deal. I would get it but I can't justify having two.