EUC world horn setting for V8F

Hi,

is it possible to set horn on EUC World App to be reproduced by V8f (by taping a screen), that means the same way as I ´m using the inmotion app (by swiping up on homescreen wheel sounds a horn). There´s no problem to set up a horn sound to be heard from a phone using EUC World App but I am unable to make it work through unicycle´s speakers.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Githersai said:

Hi,

is it possible to set horn on EUC World App to be reproduced by V8f (by taping a screen), that means the same way as I ´m using the inmotion app (by swiping up on homescreen wheel sounds a horn). There´s no problem to set up a horn sound to be heard from a phone using EUC World App but I am unable to make it work through unicycle´s speakers.

1. Start EUC World app and open app menu by tapping on three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
  2. Tap on "Gauge", "Single tap action" then select "Horn".
  3. In "Gauge" menu tap on "Horn mode" and select "On-board".

Now when you tap on a screen (only when main screen/speedometer is displayed) and your V8F is connected, it should play horn from the wheel. If it doesn't work, please send me an issue report from the app menu.

4 minutes ago, Seba said:
  1. Start EUC World app and open app menu by tapping on three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
  2. Tap on "Gauge", "Single tap action" then select "Horn".
  3. In "Gauge" menu tap on "Horn mode" and select "On-board".

Now when you tap on a screen (only when main screen/speedometer is displayed) and your V8F is connected, it should play horn from the wheel. If it doesn't work, please send me an issue report from the app menu.

Thank you for your response. I ´ve had everythnig set just like you described. Issue reported just a moment ago, thank you.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello. 

I have a v10f and the horn function does not work when set using the guide mentioned. And from what I've tested, it's only the horn that doesn't seem to work.

Was this fixed and there is a solution? Or is it still a known issue? 

Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:56 PM, Precigus said:

Hello. 

I have a v10f and the horn function does not work when set using the guide mentioned. And from what I've tested, it's only the horn that doesn't seem to work.

Was this fixed and there is a solution? Or is it still a known issue? 

Thank you

In my case it still doesn´t work in EUC World, altough it works well in inmotion app and WheelLog. I assume they have a lot of work implementing new wheels into the app.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I'll take a look at it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/20/2022 at 4:05 PM, ThierryLer said:

I do have the same problem with my v10F :-(

Unfortunately I don't have a V8/V10 at hand to test it :( I will however try to find one of these wheels so I can verify what is the source of the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quoting this thread because it's close, the bike is KS 18xl.
I updated EUC-world to version 2.22.0, the traditional bike bell disappeared from the beep, now there is only a horn. Is the only option to download an audio file from somewhere, or can I get the watch back?

On 11/11/2022 at 11:27 AM, mozart said:

I'm quoting this thread because it's close, the bike is KS 18xl.
I updated EUC-world to version 2.22.0, the traditional bike bell disappeared from the beep, now there is only a horn. Is the only option to download an audio file from somewhere, or can I get the watch back?

Before upgrade, was the bike bell coming from your wheel? And is now the horn sound coming from wheel? Also, have you uninstalled/reinstalled EUC World recently?