SOLD --MTen3 for sale Apex, North Carolina

I bought the MTen 3 back in late 2019 from EWheels.  I have only a mile or two on it.  It's  512Wh/800W

I figured it would be easier to haul in my plane than my KS16S, but I like the 16S so much better, I can't see ever using the MTen 3.

I paid $1000 for it in October 2019.  Asking $750 or best offer after a couple of weeks.

Edited by DaveThomasPilot
Added location to title
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DaveThomasPilot said:

I bought the MTen 3 back in late 2019 from EWheels.  I have only a mile or two on it.  It's  512Wh/800W

I figured it would be easier to haul in my plane than my KS16S, but I like the 16S so much better, I can't see ever using the MTen 3.

I paid $1000 for it in October 2019.  Asking $750 or best offer after a couple of weeks.

Steal of a deal. Update your title to reflect price and location. If @Wildhuman doesnt snag it, youll have better luck. Mten's rule!!!

The "EUC World" app reports 1.57 miles.  

Let me know if I need to find and install the "darkness" app.

Also, for some reason the forum is reporting me as a "newbie", but I've probably posted over 100 times.  Nothing since 2019 though.  Just search on davethomaspilot--maybe change of email from .bellsouth.net to gmail.com confused the website.  I'm trying to find where to post a note to admin.

20 minutes ago, DaveThomasPilot said:

Working on mileage from Darkness app.  Need to find and install and figure out how to use.

One needs an iphone for darknessbot.

10 minutes ago, DaveThomasPilot said:

The "EUC World" app reports 1.57 miles

They'll both tell the same!

• Like 1

• DaveThomasPilot changed the title to SOLD --MTen3 for sale Apex, North Carolina