*SOLD* KingSong KS16X 2200w Motor/ 1554wh Battery For Sale in SF Bay Area - $850 *SOLD*

Here are the facts of my KingSong KS16X 2200w Motor/1554wh Battery for sale in the SF Bay Area ($850) SOLD:

• I am the original owner and I purchased this wheel from eWheels in April of 2020.
  • It has approx. 3252 miles on it.
  • The battery charges to 100%.
  • It has never been dropped, in a crash, ridden off-road or needed any repair work.
  • The front headlight has scratches and tape residue from reflective tape covering the lens (see photo).
  • The top two screws on the right side shell are missing as well as the inside mounts for them (outer shell still seals with no gap - see photo).
  • It has needed an inner tube change twice (the current one is fine).
  • There are no abnormal creaks, rubbing sounds or vibrations.
  • All of the LED's, headlight, speaker, buzzer and trolley handle work correctly.
  • Comes with original box, user manual, fuses, and charger.
  • This sale will be for local pick-up/drop-off only and payment will be through PayPal only.

Edited by Michael Tucker
  • Like 3

• Michael Tucker changed the title to *SOLD* KingSong KS16X 2200w Motor/ 1554wh Battery For Sale in SF Bay Area - $850 *SOLD*