Is there anyone near Ohio that can Ninebot Z10

kcmdskm

My Ninebot Z10 got its valve popped out when I was inflating the tire. Unfortunately I don't have time, knowldge and tools to repair it.

Is anyone willing to repair it for me? I am willing to pay any cost related shipment, parts replacement and additional charges for the time you take to repair it. It is just a popped valve and should not be very difficult to repair.

I live in Columbus, Ohio, and I prefer repairment close to my position.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Also there is no missing or broken part. The fixing should be simply reassembling. Might need a new valve but that should be all. If you decided to repair it and find out you need some parts to fix it, I can ship it to you in about 14 days and I will bear the cost.

• Like 1

You're talking about the valve for the inner tube? It's *really* easy to fix, takes a couple bucks to Amazon and 2 minutes max. The tool often comes with the replacement valves although you probably one a short one. I have valve caps that have the tool included in the end (the end has a pokey thing with the slot for engaging the valve).

Edited by Tawpie

If it was the valve core that somehow unscrewed it self and came out, then the video works. 

I am pretty sure the Z10 has a tubeless tire and maybe the valve stem popped out of the wheel rim. I think it uses the same valve as the MiniPro or Mten3. Maybe he can install the valve about the same way I did on the Mten3, but without having to remove an inner tube.

Edited by Scottie
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, kcmdskm said:

I live in Columbus, Ohio, and I prefer repairment close to my position.

There are EUC communities active in Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Detroit- I recommend reaching out to one of them :)

(Speaking for Detroit, we have a number of EUC mechanics that could help you with a tire change and rebuild...)

Edited by RagingGrandpa