Share your best Black Friday deal of 2021

Unventor

I though it could be to see what buy on Black Friday.

I will start by sharing mine. For some time I have been looking to buy a new pc but have been indecisive on what to buy. Then came windows 11, and neither my desktop or laptop could run this. So looking at option and what I expect to happen I jumped on this bargain. 

These come in different versions and configurations from MSI. You find an overview posted here:

https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS66-Stealth-11UX/Specification

My config is a MSI GS Stealth 11UG-237NEU

MSI GS66 Stealth 15,6" QHD 165 Hz

GeForce RTX 3070, Core i7-11800H, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Windows 10 Home. 

Normal price of 27990sek (about 2799€). 

Now on BF sale of 22990sek (about 2299€).

From what I can find there are a big difference in availability and prices between US and EU. It can be very hard to find a reasonable priced pc in EU these days. 

So I chose this as it is the best option for gaming and content creation I could find in a portable solution. There are other machines out there but this hit the best balance to how I expect to use this. And it means my desktop can be retired totally. Most of my gaming is done by xbox series X but this laptop should run most games okey from the pc platform. 

Hopefully I get to make more EUC videos now 😁. When it comes to spring time. Our weather right now truly bad for EUC riding in my area. Shifting weather just 1C to 2C and then raining next day dipping to below 0C making black ice on all places and the shower dying back and forth between this. Making EUC rides very unpredictable. 

I only look up this review to help readers to see what type of laptop this thingy is. 

It is not as easy to find my core config to be in reviews. Here I mean screen option and gfx card. But there might be better reviews in terms of information and opinions. But this is something I have not follow for a long time. 

I can also say I chose not to pick a Dell machine due to being pricy and my experience from their Nordic after sale and service or let's say lag of it (IMO). 

I also prefer a normal looking laptop without massive over the top gaming bling. 

I could maybe have gone for Apple laptops but prices are way to high and gaming isn't that great to my knowledge (but I could be wrong, I just dislike how apple operate in general). 

Anyway hope you find your great deal for BF2021. EUC related or not. :cheers:

Edited by Unventor

Ok, I’ll bite!

Swedish company XLN Audio has -50% on practically all their products until Monday the 29th. They make virtual instrument plug-ins for music production.

Their drum set Addictive Drums 2 is a pretty clear leader in natural sounding acoustic drums. Now starting at a ridiculous 80€!

They also make Addictive Keys, which has a few of the most iconic keyboard instruments, recreated with an astonishing detail as well.

I’ve been using only Addictive Drums for all my virtual drum needs since it was launched some 15 years ago. Others simply never even compare.

• Like 1