Wanted: Starter EUC (KS14, v5/v8, etc.) in Maryland

Jonny22

• 1 month later...

OP, I live just outside of DC in Gaithersburg, MD. I have a like new Inmotion V5F for sale with .9 miles (yes, less than 1 mile) on it if you're interested.

On 11/1/2021 at 11:47 AM, siffleur said:

If you want to follow @AngryJackPCB's advice, I have a 18XL for sale with a cover in DC!

How much? 

On 11/3/2021 at 5:30 PM, AngryJackPCB said:

I have a brand new, in-the-box S18.

Price?

26 minutes ago, AngryJackPCB said:

Too late now. I opened the box and let my wife start to learn how to ride it.

LOL, that's epic!  

OP, I'm near BWI.  I have an old MSX 100V, and a V11 with < 100 miles that I don't ride much.  And my cousin just sent my old e+ back (should arrive next week).  So IM me if your nearby.

Edited by Elliott Reitz

I got the V11 from ewheels in July ($2199 new)

Inmotion V11, 1,500Wh Battery, 2,200W Motor, Suspension - (ewheels.com)

I believe its the current version (31mph 2200W motor) and I've done over 31 mph on it via surge (logged 35 mph on a commute).    I'm 6 miles South of BWI (by Ft Mead).

It only has 100 miles on it and one scuff mark on the headlight.  It has clark pads on it too.  

So I think $1700 is a fair price.   For that I consider it "better than new" in that you get the clark pads and you don't have to load the Chi-cop app to unlock it.  Tire and shocks inflated, test ride possible if you come here for it.  

• Like 1

FWIW, I like having an extra starter wheel or two.  I own 2 old e+ EUCs but have them loaned out.  One of them will be returning in a week or so but it won't be for sale. I intend to get a disabled guy at work riding it in the hallways at work!  

And BTW, the "starter wheels" arent just for beginners.  They are most useful in high-foot-traffic areas.  Also great for teaching others like "hay wanna try it".  These scenes are most fun on the cheepest wheels... example:  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...