EUC under 1k does NOT exist?

EUCRookie

"He wanted to purchase an EUC for under $1000 (CAD$) and I explained to him that such an EUC does not exist" - Eevee's

Link to Inmotion V5 on Eevee's website for 899.00: https://eevees.com/products/inmotion-v5f?currency=CAD&variant=37268203929759&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwq9mLBhB2EiwAuYdMtXcqiXJ_RJvI--rRPkJloS-rxK3GVhoEE5LdqphnKmgtPqWQcY_OexoC814QAvD_BwE

The link to the Inmotion V5 for 899.00 speaks for it self, they should of sold a beginner a much better quality wheel for that budget if they cared about customer service and satisfaction guarantee. Just to be clear I also offered them over 2k to smooth things over with them and stop the yelling. I'm ready to put way more down on my 3rd wheel here because I have fallen in love with the sport but I'm going with another reseller because I lost trust.

I'm resting my case here after this final post but I just wanted to point out that one of Eevee's opening responses show's how they rather make up a half truths and twist the story then apologize for a bad customer experience. Not to mention I never yelled back and I was only just trying to leave on good terms because I already knew I wanted to buy more EUC's in the future. It's also really weird they mention one of my comment as I was leaving about "g-d" because that's another example of missing elements of the full story where I clarified my statement with referring to a song by Vertical Horizon called You're A g-d" and my philosophy is "we are missing pieces of the broken puzzle." and this is based off the teachings of a famous Philosopher called Alan Watts. I get like philosophical when I know something is really wrong and I feel cheated beyond what I can handle or what I think is inhumane... I'm not a saint or saying I did everything perfect here either. I do feel like this is valuable and will hopefully help shine some light into the darkness. I hope to see everyone being cool to each other and not using or abusing.

Any good reseller that places customers first would apologize and come up with a solution because business is all about having a good experience so the customer returns for more. If they would of reached out and tried to sort things out and not be so unreasonable I would of made other purchases by now and I would of went to my first group ride this weekend. BTW I am really upset that I will miss out on this but hope we make group rides in the future that has no end goal for financial gain. Why all meet at Eevee's in China Town anyway when you can meet somewhere with more space that's safer being connected to bike trails like Science World? I’m sure you can see it's all about promotion here and not about the safety for the riders. I just wanted to finalize by saying it's not about a childish pointing fingers it's about exposing how horrible they treated me and so others don't have to go thought this. I really hope to see better EUC resellers that put customers service first and that don't need to pay people to write fake reviews google. Keep in mind they don't design EUC's but they are a dealer and a really mean one that needs to learn how to be accountable!

Enough said here I think I'm out and leaving this mess behind me feeling really hurt.... I accept my losses and move on... I would of rather been friends then end it like this...

Thanks for listening!

Peace,

Aeon

Edited by AeonDrone
Typo fix