Inappropriate Wording

Save your BS excuses and nonapology. You did not and cannot 'hurt' me.  Stating that your post was in poor taste then proceeding to defend it, and even giving yourself CREDIT for not specifically mentioning the racial group you were attemting to demean is less than helpful. Contrary to your beliefs, this is not YOUR planet. We ALL  share this planet. My apologies to everyone else for having derailed this thread. I will say no more to this person. I challenge braggarts and bullies in real life, and I guess now online as well. 😉

5 hours ago, UniMe said:

I read the initial comment as a diss towards the white trash a*s hats who occupy those type of jobs in the 'mid west'. 

In this way, I thought it was apt and even a bit funny. Different lens... but try it on, seems to fit lol

That’s exactly how I read it too. And I still can’t read it with any racial discrediting other than that of his own.…. which I found funny as well. :)

• Like 2