Loving the lock down

Lex Smith

11 minutes ago, Lex Smith said:

I'm really enjoying our current lock down.  The roads are desolate and I'm literally owning them on my wheel  😀 

I agree... I've just shot out to get a jab, and the ride down was so peaceful - I loved it. Now I just wish I'd booked somewhere further away...   :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I agree... I've just shot out to get a jab, and the ride down was so peaceful - I loved it. Now I just wish I'd booked somewhere further away...   :(

The world is so much better without cars...

https://euc.world/tour/601320347750260

Looking at the data for this ride, the first and last bits are most interesting, when I was going down and then back up a significant hill.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Saw your journey on euc.world :-)  First or second jab?  I've yet to have one.  Didn't seem any reason to rush into it with zero community cases until nek minute we're in a full blown out break again.  Massive queues in Auckland now so will wait it out until we're back in level 3.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Lex Smith said:

Saw your journey on euc.world :-)  First or second jab? 

First jab... I'm old enough that I was booked in for last Wednesday, until that got shut down. 

But, I was able to rebook fairly quickly, so all is good. Especially now that the ride there was so much more relaxed!

And for entertainment, coming home a couple of cars decided to follow me (to work out WTF they were looking at, maybe?). So I showed them how quick/fast a V11 can be...

Coincidentally, I had the latest version of our Roll.nz "push pads" fitted to my V11 EUC Bodyguard (for "testing"), so I was able to nail it and leave them almost more confused/jealous.   :D

They also made the last uphill km almost too easy... I really need to get these up on our website!

Anyone keen to get an idea of the push pads/Bodyguard, have a look here... 

The final version has been tweaked a little, and will be available to order in the next week!   :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...