Any riders in High Point NC area?

Derek

My planet's solar system reaches the asheville area. Looks like Im about 200 miles away. Not really local, but not a distant galaxy. Some days I feel like Im capable of riding an euc. I need to get out a little bit, so there's always a chance for a ride somewhere in between.

• Like 2

Carl if u want help learning im down to help. I also own a ks16x and have over 1k miles on it. I ride all over downtown winston salem and the greenway to salem lake and back.

Edited by Seasonedracer
Mispell
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Seasonedracer said:

If anyone wants to do a 20 to 30+ mile ride this saturday in winston salem let me know. I have some nice routes in downtown. I start at trade st thru westend, to old salem, then greenway to salem lake and back. 

Maybe by September I'll be ready for something like this.  

This sat or sunday july 31st or aug 1st im down to ride around winston salem downtown area and salem lake. No one seemed to want to ride last weekend. If your new at riding id still love to meet others and help the best i can to teach. I just started learning how to go down stairs a few weeks ago, 7 stairs is the biggest set ive gone down so far. I do ride about 7 days a week. During the week im in downtown area around 530ish pm. 

• Like 1

Well i wont be able to ride for 3 or 4 weeks. Had to send my euc in for repairs. 😢. Was headed back and went down a 4 set stairs, just as i got ti bottom the wheel cut off i was able to hop off and stay standing. My wheel bounced several times then wouldnt turn on. I took wheel apart and found the fuses popped, but one melted. I also found a crack where the main wheel bolts are. So i replaced the fuses with the extras that came with it and turned it back on and it popped and sizzled and smoked. I shut if off instantly and unplugged batteries. Ewheels has been awesome to deal with, a real pleasure how quickly they get back to me. Cant wait to get my euc back....im gonna have withdrawls.🥺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seasonedracer said:

Well i wont be able to ride for 3 or 4 weeks. Had to send my euc in for repairs. 😢. Was headed back and went down a 4 set stairs, just as i got ti bottom the wheel cut off i was able to hop off and stay standing. My wheel bounced several times then wouldnt turn on. I took wheel apart and found the fuses popped, but one melted. I also found a crack where the main wheel bolts are. So i replaced the fuses with the extras that came with it and turned it back on and it popped and sizzled and smoked. I shut if off instantly and unplugged batteries. Ewheels has been awesome to deal with, a real pleasure how quickly they get back to me. Cant wait to get my euc back....im gonna have withdrawls.🥺

OUch, that sucks! Head out towards asheville and let me know. I've an 18XL to get your fix for the day. Youll just have to hang out with me on a sherm is all...  Best of luck on the repair, good to hear you have some after sales support!

• Like 1

Im back on the road again. Yessss. I bought a rs19 ht from facebook markrtplace. Took a 2.5 hr ride. Was new with less then a 1/4 mile on it. Still under warranty. Got a good deal came with seat and power pads to. Now im just riding and messing around with euc world app settings. I still cant wait for my ks16x to come back. But anyone thats up to ride let me know. Ill travel within an hour radius of winston salem. Or u can come here and ill show u some nice route.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 5:28 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

My planet's solar system reaches the asheville area. Looks like Im about 200 miles away. Not really local, but not a distant galaxy. Some days I feel like Im capable of riding an euc. I need to get out a little bit, so there's always a chance for a ride somewhere in between.

Im in ashville now riding around this weekend

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Seasonedracer said:

Im in ashville now riding around this weekend

Damn, I was out all weekend in Newberry, SC flying a bedsheet with chainsaw motor.:laughbounce2: Let me know next time you're in the area with a little heads up. Im not much a fan of riding in town, but theres places around that arent a deathtrap of cars, hippies, and bums..... Hope ya had fun! :thumbup:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 5:07 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

Damn, I was out all weekend in Newberry, SC flying a bedsheet with chainsaw motor.:laughbounce2: Let me know next time you're in the area with a little heads up. Im not much a fan of riding in town, but theres places around that arent a deathtrap of cars, hippies, and bums..... Hope ya had fun! :thumbup:

I will. I had a blast. I went out at night when there was less car traffic.