SOLD: Inmotion V11 $1800 (Michigan)

523-DC780-FC3-F-471-D-9-ADF-DF7-D95-CD844-E5042-EF-7613-46-EC-B811-ADB14876-AFF9B211657-B-14-D7-4-A11-8-EE8-774-ED2-E1-DEAF1288-F-AF9-B-4-B9-E-8-E7-D-696252821-721-CE86-A-F251-4-DB2-872-C-D3-DA91-CA176961-CB53-8974-4529-B090-651-C2-D78-D637Batch 3 from eWheels. Has 31 miles on it, no issues with it (no falls) Had a kid shortly after getting it so haven’t been able to ride it much.

I would be interested trading for an mten3 + $

Edited by Cosmogul
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, MetricUSA said:

How about a much loved Airwheel Q3???😎 I'll throw in a original ninebot mini for fun...can't beat that deal 2for1...

Ahh, no thanks, looking for something a little faster and with more range than the q3. Ninebot mini does seem like fun though.

I have what you are looking for I think.  I have a well used but very good working Inmotion v5F with a new tire and tube. Brand new Inmotion V8F with red CP power pads installed.  I also have a onewheel pint,  all are perfect working condition.....I also have a onewheel plus with range extended batteries  but I want to keep it. 

If your interested,  I will start snapping pictures.  I can also add cash if you're only interested in the V8F....it is a sweet wheel! Matt

We would need to ship of course.  I'm ok with that but it is a bit of waiting. 

Still available?  And where in Michigan?

I’m in Michigan (Harbor Springs), Grand Rapids next week and can pick it up if you just want to sell.  Can easily meet.  Email: mabatts@umich.edu

If this is still available, and assuming I understand what kind of wheel you'd prefer, I might be willing to trade for my Tesla v2 1020Wh. Not a 14", but just as nimble, if not more stable. Only has around 200 miles on it, all over the past 3 weeks. Only the ring shells have cosmetic wear, and the tire has been Armor-Dilloz'd for puncture protection, everything else is stock and fully functional. Would this be of any interest to you? Will try sending you a DM if you're ok with it.

If this is still available, and assuming I understand what kind of wheel you'd prefer, I might be willing to trade for my Tesla v2 1020Wh. Not a 14", but just as nimble, if not more stable. Only has around 200 miles on it, all over the past 3 weeks. Only the ring shells have cosmetic wear, and the tire has been Armor-Dilloz'd for puncture protection, everything else is stock and fully functional. Would this be of any interest to you? Will try sending you a DM if you're ok with it. 

Email : giyer@buffalo.edu

• Cosmogul changed the title to SOLD: Inmotion V11 $1800 (Michigan)