Shipping Lithiom Ion batteries across Canada Help!

Hatchet

I need to send my MSX across Canada, but I am having a heck of a time finding all the stickers etc that are needed to send my batteries.

2 seven pound 800wh battery packs from each side.

They are classified as UN3480 outside of the device, and UN 3481 contained in the device.

All I want to do is ship them via ground (of course), i don't care how long it takes, but i can't even get the stickers required. I've talked to Canada Post, UPS, and Fedex, no one sells the dang stickers. They say buy one from Iata.org, which will sell me a roll of 500 of them for over $100CND, ridiculous.

I'm surprised how difficult this has become. All i want is to take it to someone, declare it batteries, pay whatever for all the regulations, stickers, etc and be done with it. Isn't that what a courier is for??

How do I do this? any help appreciated, i've hit brick wall after brick wall. Thank you!

Can't the post office/shipping company office provide the appropriate label when you drop off the package?

If not, just print one out yourself. The point is to have a warning for the shipper on the package (so they would only put the package on cargo planes etc.), nothing more.

Don't pay for anything (like a $15 sticker:eff04a58a6:). Just print out the right symbol in the right size (not too small) and put it on the package.

Maybe the shipping company has a lithium ion battery guide that tells you exactly what they want.

Here's what I found when I tried to figure it out (but I never shipped a wheel so ymmv):

Edited by meepmeepmayer

Googling "fedex canada lithium battery guide", this is the first result:

https://www.fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/ca-canada/MVP/images/2020/Q2/FX_HowToPack_Batteries_CA_EN_401131600.pdf

It says:

Lithium-powered vehicles (such as Airwheel®, Solowheel®,
Hoverboard®, Segway® mini, and balance wheels) cannot
be classified as UN 3481. IATA offers a Small Vehicles