For Sale: Inmotion V10f

Inmotion V10f for sale. I've loved riding/learning on this wheel, but I'm feeling the upgrade itch, and I've preordered a V12. While I wait, I've decided to see if anyone wants to help me out by buying my current wheel. It's in great condition, and there are photos in the linked craigslist posting, along with more details about the wheel.

Link to detailed, local craigslist posting: Inmotion V10f Electric Unicycle - electronics - by owner - sale (craigslist.org)

I will consider shipping to forum members with enough post/activity history to prove they aren't a scam- I did not mention this in the craigslist posting because as a general rule I don't sell things that need to be shipped.

I'll throw in the custom wooden charging stand I built for $75 dollars  if that appeals to you. That price proooobably doesn't even cover my time/labor, but it's custom to the v10f and charger, so I won't have a use for it after I sell the wheel.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I see that your craigslist ad expired.  Did you sell the V10f?  I'm shopping for a used wheel. I split my time between Mesa, AZ and Redmond, WA.  I'll be up in WA next Wednesday, so if it's still for sale, perhaps we can talk more.  

Sorry for being Post #1, I actually registered with the site after lurking for a few days, just so I could inquire about this wheel :-)

Thanks

Chris W

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...