V3 PRO

upbnsfrrfan

Keep digging, maybe theres a Porsche in there too? Neat find man, I wonder if the batt packs have any life left to them? Couldnt find the charger? Yeah right, we know how you REALLY got that wheel. :shock2:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
cant spell worth a damn
  • Like 1

I had the teal one, it also disappeared into the bowels of my garage. Recently someone pestered me into selling it so there is still a market out there if it works LOL.

I think I got $350 for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Keep digging, maybe theres a Porsche in there too? Neat find man, I wonder if the batt packs have any life left to them? Couldnt find the charger? Yeah right, we know how you REALLY got that wheel. :shock2:

This was my very first wheel that i bought around 2016. And when we move in 2017 i guess the wheel got boxed up. I really thought at the time of our move that i forgot it at the old house and completely forgot about it until today when we decide to unpack some of like 30 uhaul boxes of stuff :D The charger is probably around there somewhere :rolleyes:. Hopefully the battery will still charge after almost 5 years of not being used.

• Like 1

I am betting that the batteries have discharged past the point of no return. I had one 3 years ago that would not charge. It was new in box. 

It would be cool if you could get it going again. 

I just realized that is called .... PRO   :roflmao:

Edited by RockyTop

2 minutes ago, upbnsfrrfan said:

I guess when the V3 came out around 2015 it was considered an advance model already??? 

I guess it was in a few ways....... It was very stylish, higher quality and the power was not so bad.... The two tires was not so great.  

• Like 1