Offroad Riding - Parks and Mountain Trails (KS-S18)

Unipsycho

Hey everyone, I thought I'd toss up a video of a bunch of offroad riding I've been up to since getting my EUC this spring.  It's an amazing machine and super fun, although painful at times, as I hit the dirt a lot in my style of riding!   Anyway, these are trails in Calgary and Okotoks Alberta, and in the Rockies in Kananaskis Country.  I hope you enjoy the vid!

• Like 2

nice vid, looks tiring. Some of those runoff were just BARELY fast enough. Almost like you're on the edge of too tired. No worry about cars or police, love it! You make me feel old, thanks for the vid! Fwiw, its either total BS that 'falling' is a style, or you are simply a genius, not sure which.B)

Edited by ShanesPlanet

5 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

nice vid, looks tiring. Some of those runoff were just BARELY fast enough. Almost like you're on the edge of too tired. You make me feel old, thanks for the vid!

Ha, ya thanks @ShanesPlanet.  I assume you mean the runout from falling being barely fast enough?  True, some I run out, some I slide out or roll (none of those caught on camera though).  I can't say that riding offroad is relaxing as its not, its actually tons of work and tiring, especially the really rough terrain, but well worth it!   Incredible views in the mountain rides!   Certainly a LOT less tiring than my pedal MUNI though!

Edited by Unipsycho
  • Like 1

Yeah, offroad is a workout! I kind of prefer the calm thrill of streets at speed. I used to off road on my motorcycles ALL the time. Now I just do things that LOOK like they are a lot of effort but arent.  I was commenting on those run-out where you just BARELY got those feet under you in time. May just be the gear keeping it interesting. I'd imagine you've legs of steel, coming from a uni too. So its safe to say that if i piss you off, I wont out run you and youll literally kick my ass to the moon! Unless w'ere on pavement and I'm on the sherm :)

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Yeah, offroad is a workout! I kind of prefer the calm thrill of streets at speed. I used to off road on my motorcycles ALL the time. Now I just do things that LOOK like they are a lot of effort but arent.  I was commenting on those run-out where you just BARELY got those feet under you in time. May just be the gear keeping it interesting. I'd imagine you've legs of steel, coming from a uni too. So its safe to say that if i piss you off, I wont out run you and youll literally kick my ass to the moon! Unless w'ere on pavement and I'm on the sherm :)

You can outrun me on pavement on any euc, I am scared of pavement, it hurts too much.  :)

• Like 1

thanks for sharing and taking those vids! i've been loving my S18 on the local trails. i'm def grateful for living minutes away from a mountain that is just covered in trails. and, being the PNW out here in Portland, Oregon - there's certainly a fun mix of terrain. i think i've had my s18 just under a month since it was on preorder forever, but i'm at 522 miles so far and lovin it. 

• Like 2