Passion Gadgets are a scam website

Neale Gray

Milbay received acknowledgement from Passion Gadgets that they had misappropriated the Milbay name and advertising. Passion Gadgets have removed the offending advertisement from their site. Milbay have no association with Passion Gadgets of Singapore.  

Is that really a scam though?  If they are selling genuine products with the brand name then its not really a scam.  However if they are selling fake products but using a genuine name then that is a scam.

Not authorized to sell a particular product would be considered something else entirely and it is dependent on what kind of contract the factory that makes those products for a particular group has with said group.

For example many unicycle sellers started up their companies with re-branded X3 units as their own original wheel.  I believe Milbay are no different on that front and if you know your X3 electric unicycle history.  The X3 was designed by Airwheel.  So unless you work for Milbay or even KingSong I don't see why you have a big problem with them selling it.

Hello. For what it's worth, I've had a good experience dealing with Passion Gadgets. I just bought some Ninebot accessories last Monday and they arrived yesterday (faster than expected). YT at Passion was very responsive and even helped me arrange international shipping.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Passion Gadgets is as genuine as it get so whoever is trying to tarnish their reputation please stop it. I had bought the middlebag from them and am very impressed with the quality I got. Thanks Passion Gadget.

Mod Edit: I'm allowing this "glowing review" of said business on the chance that it is legit as I've no idea. That said, anyone reading this should do their due diligence in ensuring they are dealing with a legitimate business or otherwise, there maybe no recourse afterwards & crying over spilt milk is as useless as it sounds. FWIW, do be aware that all the positive reviews are from new members with almost zero post counts so take that for what it is. As usual, always remember Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware.

Edited by Scottie888