New inmotion 10F just died

Recap

Hello firends! 

Im new to EUC's and to this forum. 

After not finding much och my google search, i've come to you for some help.

Just got my 10F and was super happy to start riding and learning. But after just 50m-100m maybe it just turned off and now it wont turn back on again. It was fully charged and when Im trying to charge it now, nothing is lighting up or happening. 

I've tried contact the company that sold it but have not got any answers yet. So figured I try do some research myself. 

I conneced the 10F to the app but I didnt submit the serial nr to it. Not knowing if that should have something to do with it not truning on or not.

Anyone that have an idea or clue or know whats wrong? Or am I just unlycky with a "monday" case.

Regards Johan

• Like 2

sometimes a used vehicle exclude these unhappy situations.
I know, yours it's brand new but .....see shit happen every day.

hope so sort it out quick and also post here how you solved.

Doesn't sound right at all, it should not be doing that, try holding and pressing down the power button for a long time (like 45 secs) see if it can be turned on after that.

Hi @Recap and welcome!

Indeed that's not supposed to happen.

I had an issue with mine at a couple months back, where the motherboard programming hit a rare bug that made it freeze after unplugging the charger and turning it on immediately after. The rear light was on at all times tho.
Opening the wheel and unplugging the battery, plugging it back a few seconds later was enough to restart it back to normal however.

Your seller should definitely fix it for you. Even if it's just a matter of turning it off and on again

• Like 1

17 hours ago, supercurio said:

Hi @Recap and welcome!

Indeed that's not supposed to happen.

I had an issue with mine at a couple months back, where the motherboard programming hit a rare bug that made it freeze after unplugging the charger and turning it on immediately after. The rear light was on at all times tho.
Opening the wheel and unplugging the battery, plugging it back a few seconds later was enough to restart it back to normal however.

Your seller should definitely fix it for you. Even if it's just a matter of turning it off and on again

Hi and thank you!

I've spoken with the seller now and they will take it back and take a look at it. They did'nt know what it was either so thier technicians will try figure it out. 

Im happy they will help me, dont care if they fix it or giving me a new one. Just want to get out and ride :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Doesn't sound right at all, it should not be doing that, try holding and pressing down the power button for a long time (like 45 secs) see if it can be turned on after that.

I've tried pressing it for somentime. But didnt try 45 sec more like 10 or 15 maybe. 

I'll try that before sending it back to the seller.

I had this case once. Disconnect and reconnect the battery should be the solution. The problem is that opening the case could void the warranty. Check with your reseller to find an agreement. I am sure he would be pleased to solve the problem without having to pay for transportation.

• 4 weeks later...