Update 1.3.5 topic ( 1.3.5 Reports of use only please)

Bryan Wells

Have mobo version or combination of fw1.3.5 and mobo 1.3.1 something to do with the electronic high-pitched sound or/and failures? Seeing that most riders here didnt mention motherboard revision I feel that we're still missing some clues...

1. What Ninebot One do you own  (C,C+,E,E+,P)? E+

2. What firmware did you update FROM? 1.2.6

3. (if known) What Main Board do you have in your bot? unknown

4. how many miles have you put on your 1.3.5 Ninebot since updated? ~10 km

5. Rider weight? 105kg

6. Type of riding? near max speed most of the time

7. Add any comments. Does it work for you? Did it kill your bot? is it unsafe? any noise? overall opinion. 

This update (my first update) works or me very well. My Ninebot feels a bit more responsive. The high pitch beep is annoying, but i noticed most of the sound goes sideways. It is worse for someone riding with you than it is for yourself. The first thing i noticed is the drop from 4.5W to 3.7W while the EUC is doing nothing (standing right up against the wall, while power on). I wonder if the whole operation is more efficient and if that translates in a bigger range...

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:
5 minutes ago, johrhoj said:

I wonder if the whole operation is more efficient and if that translates in a bigger range...

Yes, a gain of about 4 miles for me

Yes I read your post too. But comparing against other wheels and riders is difficult (riding style/ weight etc.)

Do you yourself have the feeling that you can ride 4 miles more than you used to? That would be verry nice indeed!

30 minutes ago, johrhoj said:

Yes I read your post too. But comparing against other wheels and riders is difficult (riding style/ weight etc.)

Do you yourself have the feeling that you can ride 4 miles more than you used to? That would be verry nice indeed!

I've actually verified it with GPS.  Roughly 4 miles extra.

Archived