Is shopelectricunicycle.com reliable?

Hi all,

I just found shopelectricunicycle.com and it looks like it has good prices as express shipping is included, I'm wondering if its reliable.

I've seen people on the forum speak about the Gotway price on their site, but nobody could confirm if they are legit, so I opened this thread to see if we find out! ;)

They also have a good variety of products, if they are legit it would be a really good place to buy from without the help from someone in China to order online from China to get the best price.

Best regards,

Jean.

Thanks Jurgen, I've done that before starting this one ;) I only found someone talking about a Gotway being at a good price there, but that's it...

I hope we will find out if its legit, as soon as I've a day free I'll check further and try to contact them.

Hi all, after a quick check around their website it doesn't look good to me, but who knows, maybe it is just that the seller is not that good building websites, they just used a template/script and forgot or didn't know how to change things...

The address doesn't look good either: "No.62 New North Zone Yubei District China", it looks incomplete, and looking for that doesn't even give a result on Google Maps.

On their website there is social networks icons that have no links to their pages, also the "SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER" has a text in "Latin?" under it (Duis at ante non massa consectetur iaculis id non tellus).

They have a Best Sellers list, but none of them has been rated reviewed.

There is a Testimonials window, but the photos of the 3 people writing them looks like stock photos and the testimonials are also written in "Latin?", from that Latin Google Translate can translate most of it, but not all, and to me looks like the testimonials don't make much sense for a EU Shop, even if after translating I can't still understand it...

I also just sent an email with some questions, let's see the response, if any. I'll keep you updated.

Also I was thinking maybe I posted this on the wrong forum? Would the general discussion forum have suit it better?

Edit: They accept Paypal, that is good, I don't have experience myself claiming after paying with Paypal, but I know it's safe and it should be easy to get the money back I it turns out to be an scam...

Hi all,

I had an email conversation with the sales employee or shop owner, not sure, but anyway, he was very rude and definitely not very comprehensive with my doubts about the shop not having reviews... (Maybe still legit, but who knows...) After being rude he still didn't get my irony when I said I'd order 10 units...(20usd discount each) Here it is:

(I suppose it's OK to post this conversation, if any issue please let me know and I'll remove immediately.)

_____

absolutely PayPal payment.

10PCS $839.00/PCS including shipping cost and import custom tax to Ireland.

Best Regards

Electric Unicycle Online Shop

Email:sales@shopelectricunicycle.com
Web:shopelectricunicycle.com
Phone:+86 185 8021 8352

Date: 2016-01-02 11:06
Subject: Re: Re: Re: I'm interested in IPS XIMA LHOTZ IPS191 340Wh 1000Watts 30Km/H
Oh you accept PayPal! That's great! I'll order 10 IPS Xima then. Is there discount for quantity?

Thanks.
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

"sales@shopelectricunicycle.com" <sales@shopelectricunicycle.com> wrote:
PayPal fucking payment what you fucking afraid of ????????

no trust no business !

Best Regards

Date: 2016-01-02 03:24
Subject: Re: Re: I'm interested in IPS XIMA LHOTZ IPS191 340Wh 1000Watts 30Km/H
Thanks.

Did you just start selling shortly? There is no reviews on the shop for any item and not much information about your shop online, I'm afraid I can't trust you unless you can prove you're legit.

Sorry for this, I hope you understand.
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

"sales@shopelectricunicycle.com" <sales@shopelectricunicycle.com> wrote:
Dear Jean,

yes including shipping cost and import custom tax send by air to Netherlands and transfer to Ireland by UPS express it will take 10-14days.

Best Regards

Date: 2016-01-02 00:36
To: sales
Subject: I'm interested in IPS XIMA LHOTZ IPS191 340Wh 1000Watts 30Km/H
Dear,

I want to buy IPS XIMA LHOTZ IPS191 340Wh 1000Watts 30Km/H, do you have black model in stock?
Is free shipping to Ireland via express or by EMS or other shipping method? How long would it take to arrive to Ireland?

Thanks.

Jean

I purchased an Ninebot one E+ from them. It took 30 days to get here and when I opened and used it I quickly realized it was much slower than My other wheel. I sent the serial number in to Ninebot and they informed me it was an E not and E+ which was $240 less. They would not refund my money for the difference between the 2 models and refused to acknowledge  the mistake even after I had Ninebot send an email directly to them. I will never purchase anything from those crooks again. I would recommend buying locally if possible so you won't  have that problem and you can have your warranty work done here if need be. Its expensive to send it all the way back to China to have a repair done. I hope this helps.

55 minutes ago, BotCali said:

I purchased an Ninebot one E+ from them. It took 30 days to get here and when I opened and used it I quickly realized it was much slower than My other wheel. I sent the serial number in to Ninebot and they informed me it was an E not and E+ which was $240 less. They would not refund my money for the difference between the 2 models and refused to acknowledge  the mistake even after I had Ninebot send an email directly to them. I will never purchase anything from those crooks again. I would recommend buying locally if possible so you won't  have that problem and you can have your warranty work done here if need be. Its expensive to send it all the way back to China to have a repair done. I hope this helps.

I'm sorry to hear that; if it seems to good to be true.....

Thanks BotCali for the review, it's very useful as it's the only one we have!

Did you try to get a refund via Paypal protection or was it too late after the shipping time and after you realised?

Archived