Gotway Charging Splitter or Charge Doctor

Hi Peeps. 

I want to get a charging port solution to charge my 84v or 100v electric unicycle.  I want to use 2 chargers on my euc as charging is too slow. 

It would seem the charge doctor was designed to address this need but it would appear the developer has gone awol? 

Is there a good alternative or more upto date device that can be put forward i am based in the United Kingdom. 

Many thanks in advance for any help put forward. 

Andrew

1 hour ago, HighEndScooters said:

It would seem the charge doctor was designed to address this need but it would appear the developer has gone awol? 

Seems so. 

I want to use 2 chargers on my euc as charging is too slow. 

For this any splitter (cable) is perfect - the charge doctor does this exactly the same way.

• Like 2

Thank you for this useful response ironically i just emailed the guys at chargeman because theynare out of stock on everything and was a little dubious if they are still in business as the post was a while ago. 

Charge Doctor and Chargeman are two different things. While apparently Charge Doctor seller went out of business, Chargeman is still an active product sold by eunicycles.eu. But as @Chriull wrote, to make use of two chargers to you just need simple splitter.

• Like 1