Gotway MSP Torque Edition - Rider weight Cut Out Question

Hi Im Otis, 

I Recently got my MSP second hand (less than 800 miles never crashed good nick), I feel im more of a heavy weight rider at 200 pounds or roughly 12 - 13 stone, Is there any risk of cut out at around 35 mph i want to unleash its power so bad and have got up to around 27 mph on it but just dont have it in me to lean that extra bit forward or put down more pressure as i upgraded from a very slow IPS F400 compared to the beast of the MSP and riding for 3 years on slower end euc's i cant wait to put my foot down on this weel! Id love to hear some experiences of more built people going higher speeds. 

Peace

you need some miles on it to full understand the power and the firmware, btw if you respect the gw beeps you are safe :)

be gentle on high speeds, keep your time and always respect the battery %

MSP HT beeps around 38mph full battery and around 31 at 50% if i remember correctly

• Like 1

Ah yeah thank you! Ive been riding it everywhere and just going out on it, i have completely fallen in love and have hit a max speed of 26mph, I will get the balls to go faster soon. Its just upgrading from a EUC with a max of 13mph to one with a 40mph cut out, I miss the rush i got when i first started riding about 3 yrs ago now, Giving your self a goal for how quick you can push it. So much fun! Whenever i lean i get the sense im on my old euc and dont lean into the ride as much also the speed wobbles is something i need to get used to! Very unexpected, I havent crashed once and i have gone along country side roads at night to the shops, that got my heart going. It has power pads and rn is at 70% Battery, also i noticed if i go at 23mph or over for a while the battery seems to slightly tank. i guess just more than i expected, but im not complaining. 

Remember to gear up.  Falling at 13mph is very different than falling at 26mph.

• Like 2