My 1st ride on a EUC with suspension - 1st impressions

Paulo Mesquita

5 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Serves me right...I forgot I wasn't 20 years old and I paid the price (as @ShanesPlanet would have said).

:eff034a94a:   It is so easy to feel like a 20 year old, until .....

5 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

- easier mounting - suspension response to second foot on, gives a better immediate foot adjust

What do you think about the initial mount before you adjust the second foot? I find the hop up more challenging than the 16X.

I have finally learned to do a slow graceful mount on the 16X, like the guys in the videos. But, yes, adjusting the second foot on the V11 is pretty easy for the reason you said ... after finally getting up there!

I have found that the V11 has made mounting another wheel a breeze. After adapting to the height of the V11, the others seem to be very easy in comparison now.

3 hours ago, Scottie said:

:eff034a94a:   It is so easy to feel like a 20 year old, until .....

What do you think about the initial mount before you adjust the second foot? I find the hop up more challenging than the 16X.

I have finally learned to do a slow graceful mount on the 16X, like the guys in the videos. But, yes, adjusting the second foot on the V11 is pretty easy for the reason you said ... after finally getting up there!

I have found that the V11 has made mounting another wheel a breeze. After adapting to the height of the V11, the others seem to be very easy in comparison now.

@Scottie

I imediatelly found it easier to mount the second foot on the V11. But not yet gracefully like you and the pros 😊. It's more like a force hop, maybe due to my 95kg with all the gear on. 

I think that the fact of the v11 having the DIY power pads helped a million.. Actually I regret not having started immediately with the power pads no KS 16X... It would have supposed me a lot of frustration and pain. The power pads definitely give us an immediate sensation o fit and security once the 2nd foot goes up. 

I'm putting new powerpads on both wheels now 😁