For sale- GOTWAY M SUPER X . Less than 10 miles on it, great condition located in Saratoga Springs, NY $1,800

I bought this from Jason at Ewheels new in late 2019. I am an electric skate boarder and wanted something a bit more trail worthy. I'm 51 years young but I just never mastered it. other than a few scrapes from my driveway  its like new. I literally never left my yard on it. It cant have more than ten miles on it and probably half that. It was stored properly with the battery not full charge.  paid $2,300 will sell for $1,800. would prefer pick up but would ship at buyers expense. call John at 518-424-1694 with any questions. Thanks.

I

0?ui=2&ik=5dc927c2be&attid=0.5&permmsgid

0?ui=2&ik=5dc927c2be&attid=0.4&permmsgid0?ui=2&ik=5dc927c2be&attid=0.3&permmsgid0?ui=2&ik=5dc927c2be&attid=0.2&permmsgid0?ui=2&ik=5dc927c2be&attid=0.1&permmsgid

• Like 1

Your pictures don't show:) Maybe missing permissions for the public to see them? See here:

Too bad you never got the hang of it (why not give it another chance?).

What is the battery size? People will want to know.

Good luck with the sale (or better: not selling it and riding it;)). You'll probably have to reduce the price a bit, wheels depreciate fast.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...