Inmotion v11 honeycomb pedals

BogdanM

What honeycomb pedals for Inmotion V11 do you recomand and why ?

I' d like to have it în Europe as somn as possible  .

I need some honeycomb pedals  to suits exactly for Inmotion V11 with all the necessary accesories   to remove  the old ones : I had an accident and one of my pedal is already broken so I need this set of pedals including the metal shaft .

Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, BogdanM said:

What honeycomb pedals for Inmotion V11 do you recomand and why ?

I am looking at these since they are on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/Green-Fashion-Honeycomb-Adjustable-High-Density/dp/B08LPTRGXH/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=Gotway&qid=1612918678&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-4

But I would like to see or hear from someone who has tried them out.  

I read somewhere in this forum that the Chicway pedals cracked when they jumped their electric unicycle.  You can search in this forum to look for the exact info.  Those aren't the Inmotion honeycomb pedals.  The Chicway pedals are not the same as the Inmotion OEM honeycomb pedals.

The official Inmotion ones are good for the V11, great quality and size and does what they are supposed to do, I think they have a pretty competitive price too.

I don’t think I’d rely my ass on any other than Inmotion, Nylonove or Hextech pedals. Definitely not Chickway.

Nylonoves for the V11 were said to start selling in early 2021, but I don’t know more precisely.